9/23 - Early Sunday AM Valley

Thought you were a computer genius!!!!!

Dunkin'

160 N. Gulph Rd, King of Prussia, PA 19406

Better coordinate this with Sroach (Steve). Both of you are offering to buy. What's the count at this point?

I fished a section today. Thought conditions were nearly perfect. We'll see what this rain does.....if we get it.

And, by the way, I was the only buffoon there. Pounded????? Please.

how about other fishermen?see any?

getting pounded with rain right now, outside of cherry hill. Nice cold front was trying to enjoy a cigar outside.

As of 7:30 P.M., flow hasn't budged. At 20 CFS which is fine. Getting rain here also. Guess not up there yet.

Sorry guys, was looking forward to this. Had some problems here at home, and I will not be able to make it. I wish everybody luck.

Damn Becker.....was looking forward to meeting you.

Hope all is well Becks

Becker I heard they had extra girls showing up at cheerleaders expecting your arrival. They will be upset. Will text you in the am.. We need to plan for the wing bowl.

Yea guys nothing serious to worry about. Was really looking forward to it, but crap happens. Hopefully some of you guys can make the Pocono Newbie JAM.

Chef tell the girls I am sorry to disappoint. Wing Bowl......I can not even begin to think about that #censor# show. Lol I think I will need the wife to take an insurance policys out on me for that day.

Yeah, sorry you can't make it Becker. Hope to meet you at the newbie jam.

Becker, get the room at holiday inn ASAP before it sells out. I can not bring your drunk *** to my house. My wife can't stand me coming home like that let alone a friend haha. Since I have been going for 8 years and friends with owner of Cheerleaders and Risque is will be a crazy day. Steak and Eggs and beers at 4am what better way to start the day.

Not gonna make it... meet up location pmed was wrong. Sorry guys wish I could make it but have fun. If the address was right you cqn bet your socks I'd be there.

Not leaving this damn stream until I get this trout that has been rising infront of me for 20 mins. Got a late start but I got her at 730

So there are trout in valley,that close to millions of people?Good to know,next time I get up that way,I'll check it out.
Thanks guys and have fun.

It was nice meeting everyone today. I had a good time.
FYI - I caught 1 fish about 7" long and another larger fish jumped off at the surface.
Jeff

Good job Jeff, what did you pick them up on?

Back