2nd Annual Sandy Hook Jam 11-11-12 Be Ready

Just heard from hotel and it will be closed till spring . So its OFFICIAL JAM IS CANCELLED

Fredrick wrote:
According to that map the hook got bigger .

Maybe you looked at it backwards?? (maybe I did)

Forgot to mention, turn on Satellite view under base maps, top left.

Also the slider goes from Post to pre- storm.

I'm going to be with a group on the SR that weekend...we could join forces

Damn shame...thanks for your efforts putting this together Fred.

*Interesting on the satellite setting of the map too...it doesn't quite look as bad as I was thinking when I saw the basic view.

Sucks but I'm still game to go down and do a early morning/ day trip.

If you look at that map real close there is two new inlets on barnagate bay north of Seaside Hieght's :-o

Fredrick wrote:
Just heard from hotel and it will be closed till spring . So its OFFICIAL JAM IS CANCELLED

white clay's open.

gfen wrote:
Fredrick wrote:

white clay's open.

I( hear that Pickering is open too

Here is a pic of one of the new inlets .

53_509256eb95e79.jpg

sandfly wrote:
I would think that the motels/hotels that are able to operate will be used for clean up / utility companys from out of the areas. they are bringing them in from all states. going to take weeks to fix all the gas leaks alone in north jersey (used to do that kind of work) not easy in a sand based soil. very slow work to replace broken lines..plus elec phone also. water lines also. can't believe anyone would try to go down and fish while all this is going on..shame on them....

+1 :roll:

It appears that the NJ barrier islands will be closed for eight months.

Says it all

a8968977_fishagain.jpeg

It might take a while...

http://www.app.com/viewgal/?Avis=B3&Dato=20121103&Kategori=MULTIMEDIA02&Lopenr=311030043&Ref=PH

Attachments

• bilde.jpg
    bilde.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 3
The Jersey Hookers is out today. Hopefully, he will report that there is some bait left somewhere. Thanksgiving may remain a possibility

afishinado wrote:
It might take a while...

http://www.app.com/viewgal/?Avis=B3&Dato=20121103&Kategori=MULTIMEDIA02&Lopenr=311030043&Ref=PH

Stop being the doom and gloom guy Tom

All the main roads are fine except for some sand and water . I'm going to miss buoy # 5 though . They do have allot of work for the cleanup all the Ranger stations are trashed .

Surf I heard Jersey hookers are a good time .

They did jig up some bass, so the sandeels may still be about. Keep your fingers crossed.

Back