2014 Steelhead JAM - 7-9 November

Wow Cathy get well soon

Best I can do is Sunday... Brennan's soccer team made playoffs. Saturday games and Sunday if they make it that far.

Gws, Cathy.

Cathy, very sorry to hear that. Hope your doing ok.

Just caught up on this thread.. Saw the roll call a ways back, Saturdays the day for me. Sorry about your accident Cathy, too bad you won't be able to make it things look like they might shape up nicely for this weekend

Get well soon Cathy. There's always next year. It's a great event so keep it on your radar when it comes up.

I'll have some donuts there and will arrive with groove790 around 7am. Donut shop doesn't open till 5am or I'd be there earlier.

Beaver falls donut shop donuts?? Forget the name and never had them.. but from what I've heard those alone are worth the ride up..

Sorry to hear that, Cathy. Get well soon.

Was looking forward to talking to you for ideas on how to get my wife interested in fly fishing.

BTW, the rest of these guys are all sexists. If it were me who fell, they'd be asking if the fork lift is OK.

http://orams.com/menu.htm

The cinnamon rolls are about the size of your head and like nothing you've ever had before!

Yup that's the place I heard about! See ya Saturday!

CathyG wrote:
Can't make it. Broke my left arm at work last night. Both bones in forearm broken in half. Tripped and fell into a forklift.

Aw c'mon Cathy - that's no excuse. We're talkin steelhead here....You can cast with a cast!
:cool:

(jk...Sorry to hear this. Here's wishing you a good and quick recovery.)

I'm up ere n'at yinz

Sorry to hear of your accident Cathy. Hope you heal up soon!

Have fun boys! There's some genuine Erie steelheadin' weather on the horizon!!!

http://www.accuweather.com/en/weather-news/cold-shots-snow-midwest-east/36784624

Thanks WG. I was trying to ignore that.

If anyone wants any risen fly gear use code "paff" to save 15% and we will refund the shipping and hand deliver to the JAM if you're attending. Just send us a note or email after purchase to let us know.

FarmerDave wrote:
Thanks WG. I was trying to ignore that.

We had a nasty forecast for last weekend and things ended up working out alright in the end. Erie has it's own climate!!!

CathyG wrote:
Can't make it. Broke my left arm at work last night. Both bones in forearm broken in half. Tripped and fell into a forklift.

Cathy

Sorry to see this! Hope you heal quickly!

Dave

just a point of info. There had to be at least 10 cars pulled over on 79 today. So if you're coming up from the Yinzburgh area be careful.

Ouch Cathy, Reading this made my stomach do a cheetah flip! But if you cast righty you can easily still fish. just put a cover over the cast.

fished Walnut today by the resting place of snuffy & fluffy. Water was low and clear, didn't get much rain today. Art lost 2 and jim lost 2, I caught rocks. Every time a fish was on today and I reached for the net, they were gone. I will not be reaching for my net again this weekend.

Back