2014 Steelhead JAM - 7-9 November

Proformance? The more I think about it, I think you were right about the Amish ghost we kept seeing. Afterall, we all know how they feel about cars and those of us who release what we catch. OK, when we catch.

However, I still think the reason I didn't land any was because I had a stringer in my vest pocket.

Streamerguy, I don't remember meeting you. Oh well, next time.

I find the sample floss that I get from the dentist works fine takes less space and can't beat the price.

I think we may have have seen each other very briefly in the morning at Folly's, but didn't get the chance to talk. Yeah, next time....

I was wearing a tan TU hat and a blue rain jacket.

I had a great time as always with the PaFlyFish crew. Nice to see familiar faces and meet some new folks too. Proformance kept us rolling all weekend. Ryan thanks for the best donuts in the west, they kept Bikerfish and I fueled for at least half of saturday. Mucka and StreamerGuy it was a pleasure meeting you and watching you guys work those runs! FarmerDave will be the first customer for our first Erie steelhead fishing shirt: "Flossin is fishin" even though he seemed to be the only one that could land a fish on friday.

missed the other guys that made it up but it was still a good time. here's a little short slide show of our day on saturday:

Nice TR I need to remind myself to take more pictures round eye

Alright Norm, Moose told me to tell you that the reason your battery took a crap is that it wasn't kosher? GG

Nice show Tim. A fun time for sure. GG

Art it was a Kosher battery, it was like the Salmon River. Old & De Crapped, AKA Sh@t The Bed

Nice job with the slideshow! Definitely a good time. Can't wait for next year!!

Nice job! I have to live vicariously, so it's great to have some visuals.
I recognized biker, ryan, and others, but didn't know some of the others... who was who in the vid?

David wrote:
... who was who in the vid?

I'm the one in the blue jacket, Mucka is the one with the hero shot of the ghost steelhead near the beginning. I think we were the only two first time jammers in that vid??

Yea that guy was a little camera shy! Great pictures. Good representation of the show streamer put on that afternoon!

Actually Tim, I didn't land any. However, I did hook at least 4. Apparently the heavy gauge hooks don't work as well for flossing.

The one that took off upstream with my drag creaming was probably a carp.

The only one who landed any on Friday was Proformance.

Nice slide show. Three things I noticed from it.

1. I should have combed my hair.
2. Proformance is short.
3. Flannel makes me look fat.

I'm confident that if I had my bamboo rod, I would have "hooked" more and maybe even landed a few. That's my story and I am sticking with it.;-)

Back