2014 PAFF Eastern PA Fly Tying Jamboree - 13 Dec.

No, I am good no need for the desk

Anybody meeting for breakfast?

SkyBlue wrote:
Anybody meeting for breakfast?

Coffee and donuts will be provided. Mike and I will be there by 8:30....

For breakfast other than that, I'd suggest the Bowmanstown Diner. They have pretty good food at decent prices. It's just a few minutes North of the Nature Center on Rt.248.

Okay, I (we) Nick will be there by 8:30 sucking doughnuts.

Dave's (Fishidiot) donation arrived today and it is really beautiful! Its a signed print of the 2001 Nevada trout stamp with a certficate of authenticity. Now I'll need to buy more tickets:)
We truely appreciate all the donations from sponsors and forum members. The LVGNC is a fantastic facillity and these donations help support the center and make the tying jam something special.
Mike.

Hey Ed! Need me to bring anything?? Apple pie moonshine??

Looking forward to the event. Cliff Junior BuggerBoxBarnBeast or whatever you call it came in the mail. I tied up some streamers and will be throwing it in the raffle. Here is what I have so far.

Attachments

• Bugger Box.jpg
    Bugger Box.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 4
^Niiiiiice

mooney4 wrote:
Hey Ed! Need me to bring anything?? Apple pie moonshine??

Still have some from the last batch I made. Feel free to bring some. Volks is hilarious with a bit of that in his belly. :)

Really, we're good to go. I COULD use some help with the raffle though. Jhedge is gonna be there, but he can't stay all day. This is really more than one person should have to do anyway, so if you can help out, it'd be appreciated. And you've got experience. ;-)

Nick - Just WOW. I'm speechless....

Last minute update.

I'm bringing a fella from Alaska. He's visiting family for the holidays. He may tie but won't know 'til I see him Saturday a.m when I pick him up. Wildtigertrout can't make it, he's taking his son hunting.

See everyone in 2 days!

Dave R.

Have a great time tomorrow and sorry i will be unable attend. Looking forward to the pictures and followup!

Dave

Dave, can you bring a copy of "the book"!! kidding!!

Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow! I had a blast last year. If any last minute things are needed let me know. I'll be bringing 2 guests as well.

NickR wrote:
Looking forward to the event. Cliff Junior BuggerBoxBarnBeast or whatever you call it came in the mail. I tied up some streamers and will be throwing it in the raffle. Here is what I have so far.

homer-simpson-drooling.jpg

H.A. - Ben will help with the raflle. If he isn't going to tie, he will help some way. :)

Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow!

p.s. Volks - I've got you covered, buddy.

Just added one more to the box.

Attachments

• crayfish pattern.jpg
    crayfish pattern.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 4
I like that crayfish. Good carp fly. Is that tied hook up or down?

Unfortunately I checked out while tying it...tied it hook down accidentally. I usually tie it hook up.

Okay - Tying gear is packed and alarm set.

Looking forward to seeing everyone and learning something more about tying.

Seems we've got some good karma going for this event.

The Lehigh Gap Nature Center is very happy to be hosting us again. They're even setting up the tables for us, and they've called me several times to make sure they're ready for our group.

Riverwalck has called me 3 times this week, and they're excited to see us again. More red carpet treatment.

The local Dunkin Donuts is making some special Christmas donuts for us, and they're giving us a free dozen donuts.

Sheetz is providing us with 2 huge boxes of coffee, and they're also giving us a free dozen donuts.

This is all kinda freaking me out. :-o

Back