2010 Erie Steelhead Jam November 12th - 14th

Orams donuts will be brought, just by special request.

http://orams.com/menu.htm

is anybody going to be there wednesday or so?I MIGHT GO EARLY ,if i go.i have to be back in fluffya on saturday.

bedbugs?

A couple helpful links.

http://www.bedbugreports.com/

http://www.bedbugregistry.com/

A few precautions.

Keep the luggage off the floor and as far from the bed as possible. i wouldn't place it on a couch, either. Use the lugage stand, or the table. Also consider sealing your suitcase in a trash bag. Take only what you need into the room. A few bites won't kill you, but you don't want any hitchhikers.

When you get home, transfer all your clothes into a bag or pillow cases and take them immediately to the clothes dryer. The heat kills them and the eggs.

No, I have never had a problem with them. My wife recently went on a vacation with her sisters, and she was concerned so I did some research.

The bedbugs in Erie have been genetically tested and were brought there by Mupears. :p

ryguyfi wrote:
Orams donuts will be brought, just by special request.

http://orams.com/menu.htm

Ryan - You da MAN! Make sure I kick in for those before my fingers get all sticky. :-D

Looking at the long range weather forcast for Erie, it looks like another wet weather Jam. A good wading jacket will be crucial! We might just get lucky with the fishing conditions again.

FORCAST

Jeff...Tell me you did not look at your bed seams right away!? I ran up to my bed and checked everything out lol

Oh, immediately. Dad was checking his bed too.

just sleep in your waders, you'll be fine!

Heritage-Angler wrote:
Ryan - You da MAN! Make sure I kick in for those before my fingers get all sticky. :-D

:-o

...nah, nevermind...too easy.

Git yer mind out of the gutter!

FWIW - I just spoke to the good folks at the Sunset Motel. They assured me that we will have ZERO encounters with bed bugs there. Kim (the owner) cleans every room daily, and that place is spotless. I think she'd call in an airstrike if she ever found one! :lol:

Also just found out - they have FREE WIFI in every room! Woohoo!!!

Heritage-Angler wrote:
Git yer mind out of the gutter!

FWIW - I just spoke to the good folks at the Sunset Motel. They assured me that we will have ZERO encounters with bed bugs there. Kim (the owner) cleans every room daily, and that place is spotless. I think she'd call in an airstrike if she ever found one! :lol:

Also just found out - they have FREE WIFI in every room! Woohoo!!!

Thank God....now if I only had a laptop hmmm

Is Evan coming ?

I have a hunch that evan will hitch a ride with someone!

I have a Knob Creek bottle set aside for the Erie Mini-Jam. Hopefully, I'll remember to put some bourbon it it before I head up. :cool:

I have a Knob Creek bottle set aside for the Erie Mini-Jam. Hopefully, I'll remember to put some bourbon it it before I head up.

I'll put some Cohiba rings on Dutch Masters and we will be ready to pimp it out!

I will be going up Saturday one way or another...probably won;t stay over night. Anyone else day tripping it from my neck of the woods?

Tom,

I'm either day tripping Saturday or possibly going up Friday and staying over to Saturday. I will decide based on workload next week. It would be nice to share the ride with you if I don't go Friday.

Evan will be riding along with me too!

That could seal the deal...I have my son;s football banquet friday so I definitely cannot go then. But Riding up together on Sat. would be great...I have a new Town and Country Lot of room for gear. Still looking into installing a drain plug in one of the stow and go wells for ice!

I have a new Town and Country Lot of room for gear. Still looking into installing a drain plug in one of the stow and go wells for ice!

Minivan modifications - nice

tomgamber wrote:
That could seal the deal...I have my son;s football banquet friday so I definitely cannot go then. But Riding up together on Sat. would be great...I have a new Town and Country Lot of room for gear. Still looking into installing a drain plug in one of the stow and go wells for ice!

If you have a local West marine I think yhey can hook you up with a proper drain plug.silicone it in for a leakfree fit. GG

OK guys, got a buck swingin' on the meat pole, so I'm gonna give the Jam a shot. Think I'll come up Friday after work 4-4:30PM. Puts me in Erie just in time to meet at the Tavern for beers... (I really didn't drink nearly enough @ the last Jam)Probably leave Sunday by noon.

Anyone from SW lookin for a ride?

Any body got/want to share a room?

tomgamber wrote:

ahhh the good old days.

just wait a couple years, and it will form it's own drain holes.;-)

Back