2010 Erie Steelhead Jam November 12th - 14th

Fair warning: I'm packing for my trip.

David wrote:
gulfgreyhound wrote:
Fair warning: I'm packing for my trip.

Safe travels GG!

Thanks ,looking foreward to seeing everyone.Ps i'm bring a friend my college roomate from the 50' so anything he says about me is a lie.LOL

If anyone needs a 3 bed room at Sunset, shoot me a PM ASAP. $60 night. Otherwise I am canceling the room.

Why will you not be coming Jdaddy?

LRSABecker wrote:
Why will you not be coming Jdaddy?

This was handled via PM. He will be missed - he's one class act, for sure.

Had a great time at the Jam. Didn't think I could make this one but it now looks like I can make it. Planning on heading up Thursday afternoon and staying till Sunday morning. Now I need to decide wheter to camp or get a room.

Tracker, PM Jdaddy he has a room reserved for Sunset Motel that he will not be able to use. Thought this might be of intrest to you.

I'm outa here.GG

Hmmm. Looks like GG must be taveling awefully fast, or was taking a side trip to europe. His message is time stamped 1:38 this afternoon and it is only 9:30 right now.

I knew he was a progressive type, but ... ;-)

Edit: Hey, I just noticed the time on my response. I should have left for home an hour and a half ago.

I swaer it is only 9:32 on my computer.

Its almost here boys cant wait to meet you all. Just a heads up fishing will be tough right now the water is low and clear and its suppost to be in the low 60s buy the weekend. So bring small flies and tippit and dark colored attire as the fish will be spooky and line shy. Im going to be fish tomarrow night to scout out some fish. As long as i dont get stuck working saturday i will take a group and show you some spots. Might have to hit up some of the small streams to get away from the crowds plus they are in the woods so the shaddows will help cover movement. See ya friday.

oh forgot to add if anyone wants something to do after dinner are fire dept is having are feather party and gun raff. free admision and i will have gun tickits with me at avoina but i prob wont stay long.
Rob

bowhunter0131 wrote:
... if anyone wants something to do after dinner are fire dept is having are feather party....

I never went to a feather party, but if it involves scantily clad women, it sounds like I'd get a tickle out of going.

bowhunter0131 wrote:
oh forgot to add if anyone wants something to do after dinner are fire dept is having are feather party and gun raff. free admision and i will have gun tickits with me at avoina but i prob wont stay long.
Rob

friday night?

bowhunter0131 wrote:
Rob

Hi Rob - Looking forward to meeting you. Do you collect patches? Only a fellow firefighter would understand. I'd love to stop by and see your firehouse, but I think I'm gonna wind up a designated driver :roll:

H.A. - Station 14, Northampton County (retired)

jack no naked women sorry. we have raffles for turkeys, hams,bacon, and other stuff. Free beer till its gone then at the end of the night we draw the winning tickits for the guns.
heritage i have a few patchs from other depts that i have been to but dont have a lot. I will have to get one from are dept for you if you would like one.
If anyone would like to come the fire station is on rice ave (rt18) in lake city.

FarmerDave wrote:
Hmmm. Looks like GG must be taveling awefully fast, or was taking a side trip to europe. His message is time stamped 1:38 this afternoon and it is only 9:30 right now.

I knew he was a progressive type, but ... ;-)

Edit: Hey, I just noticed the time on my response. I should have left for home an hour and a half ago.

I swaer it is only 9:32 on my computer.

I typed that before I left Fl.IN ny waiting for friend to get his blazer out of the shop,tranny probs. Fishing Ont.tribs later.GG

Good Luck GG... Rip some lip!

We'll see you in a few days.

Free beer till its gone then at the end of the night we draw the winning tickits for the guns.

Now THAT sounds like a PARTY! Once the beer runs out we get out the guns!

I am out for the weekend boys... I called off work and everything to come up but too much going on and not enough rain for my liking...

Good Luck!!! Be Safe!!!

Hey RyGuy... Went to our "secret spot" (see my avatar for a clue) last Sunday low and clear there as well... LOST A WILD MONSTERRRRRRRRRR... I do have a witness too!!

DANG IT!!!

Back