2010 Erie Steelhead Jam November 12th - 14th

leaving shortly, see you guys up there! I'll be in a bright red gmc truck(sorry, no bike this time, although it will probably be better weather for riding than for fishing) chance of rain sat nite into sunday though, keep yer fingers crossed!

2010 PAFF Erie Steelhead Jam November 12th - 14th

Part I
Friday

2010 PAFF Erie Steelhead Jam November 12th - 14th

Part I and II
Saturday and Sunday

Jared,

You've outdone yourself as usual.

I loved the sound of the reel singing in the second vid.

Skybay
Great job on the vid. Never being there I enjoyed seeing what the place looks like, gave me an idea what the fuss is all about.

In the one part all those fish stacked up, it looks like in the lake, are they waiting to go into the streams?

Sure looked like everyone was having a good time!

PaulG

Paul,

Yes, all the steelhead entering the creek, breathtaking moments when struggle on the way up.
I was lucky to be able capture this.
This was jam last day - Sunday with unexpected scene of guys run after ball. I think the scene create the meaning( and the name of the [color=000099]spot[/color]). Unfortunately no anglers at the lake…. Too much wind and rain.

Nice job Jared! Wish I would have been with you when you got to trout creek and all those fish were stacked up. lol

Check out RyFiGuy's summary on the homepage...

SkyBay...........Very nice!!!! I didn't make it but it sure was nice to watch this and it was like being there again thanks!!!!

Back