Yikes!!!!!!!!!

Rolf

Rolf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCvBg9CNq0I

I think I would be inclined to have a few bourbons after that apparent frenzy.

JackM wrote:

As in a mug...........

Must be his wife gathering ammo for the divorce.

Thanks, Rolf.

I feel so much better about my desk and area around it than I did a few minutes ago! :)

Rolf wrote:
JackM wrote:

As in a mug...........

OK, you got me: a few MUGS.

Is there supposed to be something unusual or abnormal about the way this guy's tying area appears? If so, I don't know what it is..

With a few differences due to available space, this is pretty much the way my tying area has looked since about 1970. It is a great way to ensure you never run out of anything just when you really need it. When you can't find something, you just go out and buy another one. Then eventually, you find the original and now you have a spare.

Mine looks worse than that everyday. I clean it and by end of day its worse than than that.

Anybody using that light and magnifier? How's it work? Who sells them?

My wife has that light. She doesn't ever use it. Not sure where she got it but no doubt she got it from michaels or Joanne's fabrics.

Personally I could not live or work like that. My wife can and does but I can't. I never go in her office because all I see is red.

JohnPowers wrote:
Anybody using that light and magnifier? How's it work? Who sells them?

I use an earlier version of the same light. I removed the magnifier as it just got in the way. I also mounted on top the desk. Overall, I’ve been happy with it. Usually the craft shops like Joann's have them on sale.

Desk-L.jpg

Back