Winter Midge Fly Swap

Nick - flies received. FlyFishermanJ is last man standing.

Scratch that. They are all here. I will get them shipped by Tues at the latest.

Thanks bud. Seems like everything went pretty smoothly so far......famous last words.

All sorted and ready to be mailed. (Sorting is a b*tch btw).
The only hitch was that it looks like Jay348 was short one set of flies. (I double checked the envelope, looked all over to make sure I didnt drop it...couldnt find it so I'm assuming you accidentally forgot.)

Nick R, you were the last one to get packaged so you were shorted Jay's two flies. Luckily some people tied extras so I hooked you up with some of those, and a few DTT stickers to make up for it.

Overall, flies look great, and look for them in the mail this week. Thanks everyone for participating and getting your flies in on time!

Thanks to those that tied a few extras!

Ah crap...my apologies dub. I learned from the salt swap that the sorting process is a pain. I swore I had accounted for everyone, despite my hook shortage.

Nick R, you've got a pm coming your way.

no worries..It happens. I know you didnt do it on purpose :) That's cool of you to contact Nick.

No big deal. Responded to your PM. Thanks Dub for organizing this.

BTW..flies couldnt go out today because the PO is closed due to MLK day. They'll be shipping out tomorrow.

Thanks for doing all the legwork dub. I'm sure sorting midges was about as tedious as it gets!

I believe I did the last Midge swap. It sucked, sorting tiny flies with a tweezers.

Everything is mailed.

Thanks for hosting dub!

Received! Thanks everybody, and especially Dub.

Got mine yesterday. Thanks everyone and a special thanks to DTT for hosting!

sweet. Becker, did you get that 2nd package I sent?

Yes Dub, I did, and thank you very much.

Sweet. I think it was a pretty damn good swap and I'm happy to have these flies in the box. Great job everyone.

dubthethorax wrote:
I think it was a pretty damn good swap and I'm happy to have these flies in the box.

+1

I'll fish every one of these flies. Solid work everyone!

Thanks for hosting as well dub!

Thanks for hosting Dub, this is a great set!
Evan

Back