William Joseph Customer Service

P

ponner1us

So I bought a William Joseph Exodus pack about a month ago, used it a couple of times, and realized it doesn't suit my needs and actually aggravates my sciatica (herniated disc and surgery in 99) because of the way the chest pack hangs off of my neck. So I contact William Joseph customer service (sales manager), and explain the above and that I'd like to exchange the Exodus for a Confluence pack if possible. So he emails me and basically says mail it back to me and I'll get a Confluence in the mail to you, what color do you want? Then responds again and tells me, "hey, because of the price difference, can I give you a pair of nippers and a pair of hemocuts to make up for it?" NOW THAT IS CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks William Joseph!!!!!

Cool story. Thanks for sharing.

If I ever find myself in the market again, I'll consider them.

I can second your support experience (although it took awhile to resolve). WJ could solve a lot of their problems if they had better quality control, though - better to fix the problem before it occurs, than to send out a whole year's worth of waders that have horrible proportions, and then have to replace them for the customers who contact you. But that's what they did, and they stood behind their faulty proportioned products and replaced them with new ones.

salmonoid wrote:
I can second your support experience (although it took awhile to resolve). WJ could solve a lot of their problems if they had better quality control, though - better to fix the problem before it occurs, than to send out a whole year's worth of waders that have horrible proportions, and then have to replace them for the customers who contact you. But that's what they did, and they stood behind their faulty proportioned products and replaced them with new ones.

Were these their discontinued drynamic waders by any chance?

dryflyguy wrote:
salmonoid wrote:

Were these their discontinued drynamic waders by any chance?

It was a pair of their wading pants (RT I think). I found some similar postings about size issues with their other waders from that year, though, after I did some online research.

salmonoid wrote:

Re-read the post.
I think you missed something. Not about waders.

I wish anyone with back problems my best wishes. Been there and I'd like to say I'm done with that....Right now I'm just thankful I do not feel like someone is trying to rip my ham string out of my leg, you are just never the same. I can still fish and walk and sleep without crying so all is well. :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

wetnet wrote:
salmonoid wrote:

Re-read the post.
I think you missed something. Not about waders.

I wish anyone with back problems my best wishes. Been there and I'd like to say I'm done with that....Right now I'm just thankful I do not feel like someone is trying to rip my ham string out of my leg, you are just never the same. I can still fish and walk and sleep without crying so all is well. :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

??? We're talking about William Joseph's customer support, whether it be for waders, packs, flasks, digital thermometers, or whatever it is they sell. They stand behind their products, as noted by the original poster, and seconded by me. I'm confused where the hamstring comes into this conversation..

salmonoid wrote:

??? We're talking about William Joseph's customer support, whether it be for waders, packs, flasks, digital thermometers, or whatever it is they sell. They stand behind their products, as noted by the original poster, and seconded by me. I'm confused where the hamstring comes into this conversation..

LOL. This is what the WetNet does. It's funny when she corrects ya and is wrong. It's her thing, let 'er go at it.

Speaking of flasks, I have a problem with mine. I keep finding it empty. [insert groans here].

Back