Western PA Wild trout and Sandwich Symposium II?

We'll all be the dorks holding laptops, topo maps, and gazateers. You can't miss us.

I'll be wearing my PA fly fish hat

I don't know If i'm going to be able t make it. I've been sick for the last three days. I'm about 50/50.

I'll come and join the fun, with laptop and gazetteer in tow.

Pen Kev -
I hear ya
I came down with a nasty bug tuesday - fever and chills.
Almost called off work last night, but started coming around.
Feeling better today - but still have a very stuffy nose.
Should be OK for tomorrow, although I'll likely be drinking ice tea instead of a brew

yeah I had that twice in the last few months... I've got a nasty head cold right now. Seems it hits me when the weather changes, so hopefully that's a good sign that the fishing season is just around the corner. See you guys tomorrow.

to the sickies, hope you guys can make it, but you'll have to sit 3 tables over!!
to the newbies, like was said above, we'll be the dorky looking guys with maps and laptops.
I'll have some kind of fishing hat on. last year we all met in the bar area then got a table. I'll try to get there early and let the hostess know about us.

It's looking like I'll make it. I'm thinking I'll reserve a table before I leave. Expect an update at about noon tomorrow.

I'll be the guy looking for you guys, no hat, no laptop, but i don't know by the sounds of it maybe I should wear a surgical mask. lol. Good Times.

I'm going to get a table for 12. It will be under my name: Kevin

If all else fails look for the guys who look out of place.

Kev

It was nice to see everyone there today. 3 hours was a long lunch lol. I'll try to put some things together for the beginners outing and I'll get it posted soon.

Ryan

Really enjoyed meeting you guys there this afternoon, and breaking some cabin fever. Great sharing some fishing spots with you, and got a few places to add to my fishing plans this year.
Thanks to Penn Kev for putting this together

Hey guys really enjoyed the get together learned a few things from Bikerfish and PennKev thanks guys. ryguyfi I will be looking forward to what you got in mind for a Volant outing.

Guys I really enjoyed the get together and also learned a few things. I also like to thank Bikerfish and PennKev for answering my dumb questions.

glad everyone had a good time! I had a good time also. glad we could answer some questions, and I think Ryan's clinic this spring will be very well attended! If I'm in town I will be more than happy to help out. I can give bad advice as well as the next guy!
sandwiches, beers, fishing talk, really can't go wrong there!
we had double the turnout from last year, if that continues, we'll just have to rent the whole place!

For those of you who are in the western part of the state, what would be a good day to hold the "beginner's outing" at the Neshannock. I'm thinking a Saturday would be best for most people. I was thinking either April 9th or 23rd. It'll be crowded by the shop, but may hit the grannoms around then.

Any votes for either date, or another one all together?

I like the 9th of April but that is just me jonesin to fish let see what a few more have to say about that date

I'll be there. April 9th is fine with me also. I can become free any of the Saturdays in April so if another date work for someone else then that is ok also.

Any Saturday in April is fine with me, I would very much like to attend, I need some supervision ( that didn't sound good). Also enjoyed the outing in Cranberry, verrry interesting.

3 is all I need. I'll make a post in the general forum about the event.

Back