Western PA Wild trout and Sandwich Symposium II?

Yes I was and it was a good time. I will be there, laptop in tow - delorme maps are like bamboo rods. You guys like them cause they are sooooo old school. Soon they will be on ebay for a hundred dollars, :lol:

I still need that file for google earth that has all the wild trout streams.

What are You talking about ? ;-)

bruno, i`ll gladlly trade you some cheese for your file of wild trout streams....lol

I'll have a SD card on hand to copy that file you "have no idea what I'm talking about". I tried following the links you sent me a while back and they don't work anymore. Had to get a new GPS after mine got stollen a while back.

There have been several board members that have shown interest in us doing a Western PA beginners outing. I think the Neshannock soon after opening day would be good. Should be nice and the grannoms should be going by then. We'll discuss more at lunch next week.

Ryan

If you have no problem with a new guy coming to this then you can count me in. I think this will be great for a new guy like myself.

hope to see you there troutking.

I had Primanit's last weekend abd again yesterday as a warm up. I should be in game shape for next weekend.

Kev

I've got less than a week now to get in shape!!LOL

Maybe we should do Roll Call?

Seems like we might have a pretty decent sized group. Might be a good idea to reserve a table. Last year we got lucky with the warm weather and we got the whole patio area almost to ourselves.

Kev

I can show up a little early and try to get a big table. shouldn't be a problem, not a big crowd that time of day.

I figure I will probably get there early too since I got the ball rolling on this whole thing.

Kev

I should be able to get there around 1 with my buddy Mark.
I've never known him to pass up a chance at some flyfishing BS over brews.
Is anyone interested in bringing flies? Just to see what other guys are tying, or maybe even swap a few?

i`m in, i think reserving a table is a good idea

I'll be there.

Hey Bruno, if I bring an SD card can you save that file on it for the GPS?

I'll be there

I have a dumb question but how are we going to know who is who. I not sure who is who. Did someone reserve a table and we just ask about it? I will be wearing glasses and a camo ballcap.

Back