Western PA Wild trout and Sandwich Symposium II?

I can't make the 12th so I guess I'll see everybody at the Jam in May.

cranberry

Sounds like a plan.

Just talked to by buddy Mark about this - he's coming also.

We can be there anytime after 1

So is 1:00 good for a start time or should we start later like 1:30 or 2:00?

Sounds like Cranberry is the place. Works fine for me!

Is a DeLorme gazeteer still standard equipment for this gathering?

Kevin

Dryflyguy said after 1 so lets call it 1:30. My delorme is slightly more worn then at last years event ;-)

I work midnight shift friday night, and will likely sleep until 11 or 12 sat. But if you guys wanna meet earlier, no problem. I'll catch up when I get there. A primantis sandwich and a beer for breakfast?
Anyway, I'm looking forward to it.

My current Delorme is kinda old and beat up also. But I've got plenty of streams marked that, hopefully, I will get to try some day

see you guys around 1:30 then!!

dryflyguy wrote:
A primantis sandwich and a beer for breakfast?

You can get them with eggs and they could probably find a bacon strip or two for you. You'll be all set.

Kev

Hi guys I just got back to the area after being away for 7 years and would like to get to know some guys on here to fish with. I live in Ellwood City and would like to know if I could join in on this.

ineedsfish, your are more than welcome to join us for our "symposium"! it's nothing even remotely organized, just a bunch of guys with cabin fever, have a sandwich and some beers, looking a maps, planning trips and talking about streams.
just look for the misfits with the atlas's and maps!

Thanks Bikerfish I would like to come. So this is in Cranberry on feb 12th at 1:30 at Pramanti bros right? Do I need to get a gazettere of PA?

ineedsfish wrote:
Do I need to get a gazettere of PA?

Not to come to the "symposium" but it'll help you find all the good places they tell you about...
:pint:

you got it!! and like Tom said, no gazeteer needed unless you really want to bring one.

I guess I will pick a gazeteer of PA up I need one any way that way I can remember the places everyone mentions. Also do you guys bring a highlighter to mark the areas that are mentioned.

oh yeah, if your bringing a gazeteer, bring a highlighter!

ha ha, just thought of something, maybe we should change the name to the western pa spotburning festival!! LOL!!!

Count me in then sounds like a good time and will meet some of you guys on here and we can all drool over a map and wait for the weather to break.

sounds fun. i'll try and make it.

Back