Weekly Fly Tying Night in SE PA

Come on out to 2SP brewing tomorrow. Its not that far from WC. We are a good group and they have good beer!

Teh_Fly wrote:
OK folks I checked out some places and came up with two that would suit us and they would be happy to have us. My first thought was West Chester, but parking is an issue and it's costly too; so I went to places that had parking readily available.

One is the World of Beer in Exton at the Main Street complex and the other is Victory Brewing in Downingtown. They both were enthusiastic to accommodate us and they have plenty of room. All we have to do is pick one and a day of the week. They asked if we could notify them a few days in advance and how many may be coming.

So are we ready to choose one and a early in the week night?

Teh_Fly

Hey TF,

Thanks for checking out the venues and coming up with a few choices. I'm very familiar with Victory and have never been in World of Beer, but either would work for me. Also, I have no preference for which weekday night and time to pick for the meetup. I'll defer to the majority on both choices.

Nice work TF. I emailed the manager at Victory and never heard from her...I prefer Victory also since I buy too much beer there every week. I am good for Tues or Wed nights if that works for everyone?

Valley Forge TU sponsors 3 Project Healing Waters programs: Coatesville, West Bradford and Royersford. We get together and teach vets fly tying most weeks. Each program has its own schedule. If you are a beginner or an experiened tyer and want some instruction or just to tie with some excellent tyers, and help vets in the process, come on out. Please see our website for details. http://www.valleyforgetu.org/our-chapter-vftu/project-healing-waters/

Back