Warm Water Fly Swap 2013/2014

sniperfreak223

sniperfreak223

Well, looks like warm water flies won the survey, so here's the official thread.

The theme of this swap is Warm Water flies, tie up your favorite warmwater patterns, no preference toards species, so if you want to tie bass, panfish, carp, pike, whatever you want...

I'm setting a max capacity of 15 tiers, so if the swap fills up, you will have to tie 15 flies for the swap (20 if you want to include extras for the mods). Deadline to register will be January 1, and flies should be mailed by the 24th of January.

To join, simply postin here, and when the deadline passes or the swap fills up, I'll PM with the mailing address.

I'm in. These swaps always interested me but I had never made the commitment before. The WW theme and the timing is good. Thanks for organizing and I hope it all goes well.

i'm good for 15. i'm in

I'll join in, will be my first swap. Will choose a pattern

I have an idea what I'm going to tie, but I'll wait to see what everyone else is tying first so I can make sure you get the best variety...I have a massive arsenal of warmwater patterns.

I am planning on tying a crayfish pattern. This pattern turned out to be my "go to" pattern for carp this past summer. I never fished it for smallies but I'm sure it would work great for them as well. Looking forward to it!

I'm in.

sniperfreak223-TBD
easternfly-TBD
dc410-crayfish
jay348-TBD
nfrechet-TBD
pro4mance-TBD
Leteras-TBD

that makes seven so far...eight more slots open.

I'll do this. I'll tie up some foam gurglers.

Count me in, though I'm not sure of the pattern yet.

I'm in, I'll tie my articulated hellgrammite.

I'm going to tie a version of Rob Boss's Well-Fed Baitfish

mario66pens wrote:
I'm in, I'll tie my articulated hellgrammite.

^I like the sounds of this^

I'm going to go with a variation of this glades minnow pattern. After one trip, it became my go-to LMB fly this past summer.

11332265536_14ed76d3f6_z.jpg

I'm in. My tie will be a Shannon Streamer.

sniperfreak223-TBD
easternfly-TBD
dc410- crayfish
jay348- glades minnow
nfrechet-TBD
pro4mance- Wel-Fed Baitfish
Leteras-TBD
GRP- Gartside Gurgler
jwb123-TBD
mario66pens- articulated hellgrammite
delta_dog- Shannon Steamer

that makes eleven so far, four more slots left.

I'm in with a foam frog.

I'm in pattern to be announced later .

BTW you stole my patern Delta

Back