Volunteers needed 1/12/13

• Thread starter Heritage-Angler
  • Start date
I had a great time! Wish I could have gotten you a fish Gaeron. Was nice to hear about your teacher and fellow student picking up a few. I want to thank Cathy for bringing the stuff for hot drinks, and Frank for bringing the hot dogs and hamburgers. The burger I had was really good. I am guessing Ed brought the donuts, so thank you for them!

This was a fun day!

You did a fine job organizing this event Gaeron. As I knew they would, our members came through in spades.

Here's a picture of Mr. Shaffer's nice rainbow. He's hooked, for sure!

Attachments

• DVHSFFC7.jpg
    DVHSFFC7.jpg
    214.1 KB · Views: 3
  • DVHSFFC2.jpg
    DVHSFFC2.jpg
    207.4 KB · Views: 2
  • DVHSFFC1.jpg
    DVHSFFC1.jpg
    200.9 KB · Views: 4
I was wondering what was going on there today... Good work everyone. It was a really slow day on th LL, atleast it was untill I left.

Agreed! It was indeed a fun day! I hope everyone had a good time and left knowing a little more about the fun/rewarding sport of fly fishing! Gaeron you did a good job setting up the event! Also just want to thank everyone that showed up and helped! I think we made 5 new fly-fisherman out of the day!!!!

Nice job Looks like a good day for all. Its a cool thing when as a young person more experienced people step up to teach you something new. Great job to all who were involved in helping and organizing this.

Gaeron

And all the volunteers......

Great job!

Back