Upper Delaware guide service

whheff

whheff

Do any of you know of an upper Delaware guide service that would take a spin caster? My friend would like to fish this area but he does not fly fish. Site links would be helpful.
Thanks

I was going to suggest me but I'm not sure I can watch a spin guy violate lady Delaware 😁.

Sweetwater guide service and a few other guides run spin trips.

I have caught trout on the upper Delaware with spin fishing tackle from a canoe, but that was in the late 1980's-very early 1990's.

I haven't canoed there since then. I know that it is very different there now than then.

Do any of you know of an upper Delaware guide service that would take a spin caster? My friend would like to fish this area but he does not fly fish. Site links would be helpful.
Thanks
I'd take him out for free but the guides I know would be berating me.

Thanks
It might be a good time to learn how to fly fish!

It might be a good time to learn how to fly fish!
He is a vet who used to go to Canada in his younger day. I could probably teach him enough to get through a float. I will have to offer him this option.

I was going to suggest me but I'm not sure I can watch a spin guy violate lady Delaware 😁.

Sweetwater guide service and a few other guides run spin trips.
I will check them out.
Thanks

Back