Topic Locked Please Let It Go Guys

D

Doug

I'm sure many of you know Ranger. He is no different than DB, in that he and his cohorts have succeeded in taking away a great resource for Fly Fisherman in the state. I'm not sure if he is a DB plant, or if he is just extremely immature and self centered. Either way, he has stolen a great resource from all of us.

Doug, I have no idea what you are talking about. I wonder if anyone else does. I have a feeling, though, that this isn't appropriate for the message board.

NO i was antagonized . Also i hate Donny beaver !! I am the hero . I was antagonized . realize that we are the good guys !! even the guys at FFP are on my side . Regardless free speech rules .

Hey guys...

Please don't bring it here too!

Jack,

The FFP board was shut down due to flame wars.

That's too bad about the FFP site - I hope it's only temporary.
I'm not pointing any fingers, but things were starting to get out of control there. All the nastiness and name calling were pretty inappropiate, and I really don't blame Steve for shutting it down.
He has a business to run, and I'm sure doesn't really have time to keep weeding out the bad posts.

The moderators here do a great job IMO, and hopefully won't have too much of that to contend with

Guys, I'm locking the thread. Please do not open another one to deal with this. If there was some bad blood elsewhere, leave it behind. I'm sure you are most welcome to post and participate here, just not in a disruptive fashion. If either of you have questions or wish to discuss, PM me or one of the other moderators. If I misunderstand the situation, will be glad to unlock the thread.

Good Move Jack....

Let me say this, What happened at FFP wil not happen here. Posts are moderated and will continue to be. Bad apples will be sorted out and banned or Nuked as Dave puts it. There is no excuse for behavior such as this. It is disrespectful and has no place here so save your effort for something else because it will be wasted here.

This is beyond comprehension what happened to FFP.

Maurice

Back