They grow up so fast!

Heritage-Angler

Heritage-Angler

Seems like just yesterday I was teaching LRSABecker how to tie. Now look at him! He was doing a tying demo and reppin' the LRSA at our local LL Bean store.

Just think how many stringers he could have bought, instead of that nice new Renzetti. :lol:

P.S. - jdaddy - I did NOT desecrate that beautiful hand rubbed finish on the tying bench with the Renzetti sticker. Not to worry - it won't stick for long. ;-)

Attachments

• Larissa.jpg
    Larissa.jpg
    816 KB · Views: 30

Jesus, you put him up front where passers-by can see him?

Not me, man. Steve put him there.

At least he wasn't wearing his trans-gender looking Nike flip flops. :lol:

Don't laugh too much - you just might be lookin' at our newest casting instructor. Somehow, I think I'm gonna be REALLY busy for the next few weeks. :-o

O geez, I did not know you were going to post this LOL

Lookin good, Becker. I especially like your name tag.

LRSABecker wrote:
O geez, I did not know you were going to post this LOL

What, you thought I drove all the way down there just to bring you a pheasant tail?

Pontus - glad you noticed. I couldn't resist....

I WISH I WAS THERE SO I COULD YELL TIE A PURPLE HAZE LOL

I tied a purple haze, just in case you showed up. lol

Fredrick wrote:
I WISH I WAS THERE SO I COULD YELL TIE A PURPLE HAZE LOL

LOL!

I tied a purple haze, just in case you showed up. lol

Did you use that cool new dubbing twister? ;-)

peace-tony c.

Tocar, I am having a ruff time tying the parchute with the cdc, I even had George from L.L. bean teach me how to do it, but he used a different kind of tool that does not work the same as mine. I just need to practice doing it.

Ditto. Seems I can't get the cdc to lay in the loop correctly so that when I spin it, it fans out. Instead I get a "rope" of cdc. Practice will make perfect:)

peace-tony c.

Ed I think your Padawan might be ready for the trials soon :p

Gosh darn it Fred, you made me Google that crap. Then to find out it was a Star Wars reference really annoyed me, such as I dislike Star wars. The Wookiepedia definition was pretty cool though but I was wondering what this ment......

Masters would take on numerous apprentices, training them at their own praxeums or private residences without any direct oversight by a council. Using the term Apprentice to denote their position as a student, many of these students become great Knights and Masters themselves. However it was noted, specifically with the famous incident of Exar Kun and Ulic-Qel Droma and their disastrous fall to the dark side of the Force, that this style of education may not be as conducive to the Jedi Code as previously thought.

What the hell would be considered Dark Side in fly fishing, and don't say fiberglass.

LRSABecker wrote:
What the hell would be considered Dark Side in fly fishing, and don't say fiberglass.

Well, you asked....

http://thedarksideproductions.com/

You've already got the dvd.

Well if thats the darkside, I think I'll be ok. When we meeting for some on water casting work? Have to pass this test.

LRSABecker wrote:

You got that backwards, everyone knows the proper vintage was is with bamboo or glass, and its the space age materials crowd with their plastic rods that have gone and broken things up.

becker, i especially like your avatar. Who is that?? i might have to become a flyer's fan.

Thanks Stone, I have no idea who it is. Actually, if I tell you it's my wife would you believe me?

What? No metal stringer in your display? If you had offered cookies, I might have stopped by.

Back