The Official Spring Jamboree May 16-18, 2014 Announcement

maybe I can finally make one......I have been wanting to that last few years.

I only booked Friday-Sunday. But that very likely will be extended by 2 or 3 days. Just not sure in which direction yet.

Looks like I'll be the Lone Ranger come Jam time. Anbody got room or want to share a cabin? GG

GG, I'm sure there will be room for you somewhere, just book you ticket!

jdaddy wrote:
Booked cabin 14th - 18th.

hope she's got the lawnmower gassed up.

Hank* and Maurice:

448.jpg

* He does not like scrambled eggs.

I got my space reserved w/ my "usuals" (Biker, WGmiller, TimRobinsin), lookin' forward to that. Got a few new toys to bring along for the evening jam session w/ Shakey.

I can't wait Andy. Listing to you guys play at night is just epic. Ed and I will be staying at the campground from The 11th-18th.

Hopefully we can order up a repeat of last year's fishing conditions and weather. Wow...

Can someone tell me what a "Tent Trailer" site is?

JackM wrote:
Hank* and Maurice:

448.jpg

* He does not like scrambled eggs.

Jack, That was back when the Jams were like family vacations. And it wasn't that many years ago. Now they are like Family Reunions!

I'd be great to see Hank again.

JVenezia wrote:
Can someone tell me what a "Tent Trailer" site is?

I am guessing its a pop up camper site.

Aaaaahhhhh I am seeing the light.

Is there another campground close by that gets the overflow from the Jam.

I want to get a tent site just financially challenged for the next few weeks.......

I would just call the CG. I don't think that they need a deposit for a tent site. You could pay them at a later date.

Of course, I could be wrong about that.

i willl call tomorrow and see what they say

I am also in.

Booked a primitive cabin - arrive late Thursday 15th, leave Sunday afternoon 18th.

i've never fished the region so i'm amped up to see the waters, meet you all and maybe catch a fish or two.

Cheers

Mark.

Hi GeeBee, This will be my forth year attending this and I have to warn you. The fishing is awesome!!!!! theres no comparison to the streams that we have here in the lower SE Pa area. Just keep in mind "Sulphurs" and you'll be fine!!! Its a great time

Back