Sulpher Swap 2011

Here's a list of flies received this weekend, sorry for being a slacker.

BrookieBuster101
GRP
Frequent Tyer
BelAir Steve
MrFlyFish
Good Fortune
and Joe from Philly

Phlsphyguy and jayL, flies have arrived

JH

Uhhm, you receive my flies yet?

No I haven't, maybe they will be here tomorrow?

Grrrr I HOPE SO!

If one of you guys wouldn't mind taking a snapshot of all the flies together I would love to do a quick post. Belair and flyfishingNZ looks like you guys have some nice shots of your flies.

Dave

I'm working on the photos, no having much luck though.

JH

Please tell me they showed up. if they have not I will begin tying AGAIN!!!!

I am happy to take care of the photos...if Becker's flies ever show up ;-)

Out of interest what is the count so far...I have seen alot of people sending them in already.

Also this is rainbow that I caught with my pattern if you are wondering if it will work. Spring Creek, PA (paradise section) May 2011.

Attachments

• P1010153reduced.jpg
    P1010153reduced.jpg
    444.2 KB · Views: 5
Any word on when the flies will go out?

Hopefully early next week.

JH

*bump*

Brookie, I am sorry. It is being held up because of me. Obviously, I have the same postman as Fredrick, because my flies never showed up. Glad i did not send them in a fly box. I had to make a new batch, they went in the mail today.

Oh i gotcha, I just wasnt sure what was going on. Its all good.

LRSABecker wrote:
Brookie, I am sorry. It is being held up because of me. Obviously, I have the same postman as Fredrick, because my flies never showed up. Glad i did not send them in a fly box. I had to make a new batch, they went in the mail today.

Does your mailman fish?

I think he does!!

BTW, Let me know when this batch arrives, and if the other batch arrives, you can keep them for running everything lol

I am really hoping that, you just have not posted that you received my flies because this is just ridiculous.

The bugs are here....any update on when they will go out? Not busting balls, just curious.

Back