Sulpher Swap 2011

Got'em and processing them as we speak.

JH

Small, delay, still missing a set of flies!!! Will send PM and see if missing set has been sent, doubt it. The tier hasn't logged on since March. There are two solutions to this, first being that I give everyone back a fly of their own tying. Second is to donate the flies to a worthy cause or to the Mods. Any feedback would be appreciated. In either case the flies WILL BE SENT on Monday!!!!!

JH

You can keep my extras and do with them as you see fit. A worthy cause would be good. Maybe send them to Becker's postman who seems to be pretty hard up for flies.

I second the notion to give them to my postman :) Least he did not take my second set!

Steve,
that's what I had in mind.

JH

donate the extras to a worthy cause

Flies are boxed and ready to ship! Will be dropping them in the mailbox Sunday, there are a couple that I need to take to the Post Office on my lunch break Monday. So be expecting them this week sometime.
All flies were awesome! Thanks for participating, and looking forward to hosting some more swaps!

Jason

Awesome! Can't wait to see em all... or to take em fishing. Thanks for hosting, flyfishermanj!

FlyfishermanJ, thanks so much for hosting this swap.

tomgamber wrote:
Is there still a swap page? Did someone take pics?

We have not received the flies yet, but I am happy to take pics.

I received mine in the mail today; nice work everyone :-D

I got my flies. Thanks a lot guys they look great.

Here is hoping my mailman does not steal them.

Got mine today...you'all rock! I am constantly amazed by the woven body flies. They all look great...now if we didn't have a bazillion gallons of extra water right now...I would be totally stoked...

Thanks everyone...especially Flyfish J

Boss

GOT THEM!!!!

All of the flies are really nice, glad I participated. Who did the woven emerger?

If mine are not here before I split for the jam at two, I will begin plotting excessive revenge on becker.

It was like Christmas morning in Bel Air! Thanks for the great work. I am leaving for a trip to Virginia early Friday morning, and these flies will come in handy...the sulphurs are there! If I don't have time to get the pics posted before I leave, I will do it when I get back Sunday evening.

Steve

Excellent ties everyone! Can't wait to hit my local sulphur hatch to see how I make out.

Back