Stocktoberfest 2012 - Oct 20th @ White Clay Creek

Help the newbies out. What county is this in?

Chester County

Sass so what do we have you me Prof Sroach and Webby? C'mon Fox join in. I will give out for free the Golden Retrievers!! PS I decided on a case of Spaten!

Had a great time last year... I'll be there this year.

Ok where is it and when I may be able to go.

BTT to generate some movement on this very cool event...

OFFICIAL ATTENDENCE THREAD FOR STOCKTOBERFEST 2012: Please let us know you're coming with a post there.
OFFICIAL (NOT REALLY!!!!) CANCELLING STOCKTOBERFEST 2012 THREAD: We're not cancelling it, we just need to DRUM UP SOME ENTHUSIASM!
THE OFFICIAL STOCKTOBERFEST 2012 PLANNING THREAD: I know some people already threw in support here, but you want to use the first thread up there for it, not this one.

FADE's given us some awesome info in this thread so far, October 20th at White Clay, but we're gonna need a time and a place, I mean look at DaMan up there who doesn't know where to go yet!

So, once we get that info, I'll make sure to keep this thread up dated!!!! Spread the news guys, lets make this HUGE!

you should have it at the great falls of the lehigh

There was quite a bit of interest at having it along the banks of the scenic Tully, but an executive decision was made to have it at White Clay because it would allow people to bring their dogs!!!

Lol

gfen wrote:

There was quite a bit of interest at having it along the banks of the scenic Tully, but an executive decision was made to have it at White Clay because it would allow people to bring their dogs!!!

Wouldn't it be wise to move it back to the Tully and then have a separate fish with your dog Jam .

Gents,
The time and location have been announced.

Stick with it.

Please, no more new threads or changes. Either drive on and do this, or announce its cancellation.

Fishidiot wrote:
Gents,
The time and location have been announced.

Stick with it.

Please, no more new threads or changes. Either drive on and do this, or announce its cancellation.

Dave I am appointing you to host the Fish with your dog Jam .

Yo so what the crap is going on w/ this? Is it on or off, cause I'm fishing somewhere some time with some one on Saturday!

Back