Stocktoberfest 2012 - Oct 20th @ White Clay Creek

Hey ya'll,

I'm relatively new to the paff forums, just joined last spring or so. Unfortunately over the last couple months I've had a lot of training that's kept me away from some quality fishing. For some reason the army loves the summer months, perfect right? Anyway, I was looking for a good time to get back on the water and saw ya'll were planning a little fest for the fall stocking. Just had a couple questions; is it open to anyone? and if not, would ya'll be opposed to me coming down and fishing with ya'll?

Thanks ahead of time!

Alte

You are more than welcome to attend. It's not a very exclusive group!!!!!

englishprof wrote:
You are more than welcome to attend. It's not a very exclusive group!!!!!

It will be an "exceptional" group but you'll have to decide your own definition for "exceptional" once you meet us. :-D

That event should be a good time but there's a Newbie event coming up, I think 9/29 up on the Pohopoco Creek (right off the TP exit at Beltville) that you might want to consider attending. Great guys willing to help and take you to some nice water to fish. Look under the beginner's forum if you are interested. Or PM me and I'll get you in touch with the right people.

Sounds good ya'll thanks! I wish i could hit a lot more of the events, especially the pohopoco one. I'm really restricted with what i can do on the weekends. Especially with 7 home football games this year. I love PA fishing, it is where i learned and grew up after all! I might have to settle for quick trips out to the Beaverkill until October rolls around..

Yo is Les Trout coming this year!? Need my pipe smoking buddy! Wouldn't be a nice Oct. morning w/out the jawin' and pipe smokin'

yo guys since i have been sponsoring this thing i have made an executive decision...it will be at white clay creek. the reason is the parking is great for a couple of adult bevs...it was the situs of our first event...stocking is close to the event...i can bring Penny Lane and all other dogs are welcome...i will have coffee and donuts in the am....hoagies in the pm and a case of fest!

Oh, let me know if there's anything I can bring.

The_Sasquatch wrote:
Oh, let me know if there's anything I can bring.

Bring some Clam Dip!!

So where is white clay creek?

I am thinking Victory Fest Beer thoughts please

Victory Headwaters

Becker think Octoberfest fishing for stockies!!!

Wells Bannana nut

The_Sasquatch wrote:
Yo is Les Trout coming this year!? Need my pipe smoking buddy! Wouldn't be a nice Oct. morning w/out the jawin' and pipe smokin'

Hmmm - my public calls me? Sure'nuff, 'quatch. Whatcha puffing these days? What might you want to try?

hp and tl
les

I haven't smoked my pipe since the Spring Jam and I'm open to trying just about anything at this point! I miss having the Tinderbox around.

I just realized the 20Oct is the day of the PA Museum of FLy Fishing banquet. So I'm not going to be at the 2012 Stocktoberfest.

tl
les

As per Fade's request, starting role call.

I'll be there.

lestrout wrote:
I just realized the 20Oct is the day of the PA Museum of FLy Fishing banquet. So I'm not going to be at the 2012 Stocktoberfest.

tl
les

Les on behalf of the Fest "regulars" you will truly be missed!!!

Back