Pure Cringe

Does anyone know what stream these guys are on so I can avoid it?
I probably do but I'm not sure either, but I promise you, the locals fish a lot of those streams up there just like you witnessed

No gemmies were harmed in the making of this film.

Mortality rate? 100%

What, you didn't like how they pulled the ramps out of the ground (14:20)?!?

Sure... Play those 6-7" fish for a full minute and admire them in dry hands for another full minute... How much attention do these guys need?!

Mortality rate? 100%
"FATALITY"
IMG 20230412 090536

I probably do but I'm not sure either, but I promise you, the locals fish a lot of those streams up there just like you witnessed
it's not just "locals" Most of the camps from out of the area do the same. They've been doing it for years & there are still trout in these streams.

it's not just "locals" Most of the camps from out of the area do the same. They've been doing it for years & there are still trout in these streams.
Absolutely.
But it is just the same.
Many locals every year fish these streams the same way with the same poor handling.

People forget these streams are not secret or very protected.

Videos like this make me think there should be a fishing ethics course similar to hunter's safety before a fishing license is issued. Or least that's what would happen if PFBC's primary concern were the fish and not license sales.

Videos like this make me think there should be a fishing ethics course similar to hunter's safety before a fishing license is issued. Or least that's what would happen if PFBC's primary concern were the fish and not license sales.
They could just show this video as a perfect example of everything NOT to do.

Does anyone have a contact or email they can send me

Back