Pot Luck Swap?

strange, I would have thought all flies would be received by now. The New Ken Post Office is a little slow, but this ridiculous!! Let me know when you get them.

Just realized that I haven't posted my pattern yet. I tied the Harveys stone fly, yellow with a peacock shell back. I'll post the recipe later.

JH

Mine were in today.

It's crazy you guys just got your flies. I got mine Friday in NY.

I haven't been home this week yet but as of Sunday My flies were not in

brianb wrote:
I haven't been home this week yet but as of Sunday My flies were not in

Thanks. I'll swing by and check to see if they are there. I bet their not! ;-)

still no flies :oops:

Just got back today and the flies are lovely! Can't wait to see the pics from gfen. Did you get your flies yet dood?

I did. Now I blame laziness.

I was thinking as I saw the thread come active I should get on this.

...I should get on this.

Gfen the time you are spending on posting on here you could of developed and scaned the prints 5 times over and posted the pics .

This is true. It has now reached laziness. The next step is guilt. When guilt overpowers laziness, you shall win.

It is sad that you need guilt to perform something that you volunteered to do own your own with no pressure from any other board members.

So now I'm going to lay it on thick. I received a package today with postage dated from Jan. 11th that my fly box and flies were supposed to be in but all there was in the package was this piece of paper so I'm asking you nicely to post pics of the flies that I should of received from my P.O.S. post office so I can respectfully bust on your 2 cent ties.

Thank You,

Fredrick

Attachments

• img028.jpg
    img028.jpg
    323.4 KB · Views: 3
Fredrick wrote:
It is sad that you need guilt to perform something that you volunteered to do own your own with no pressure from any other board members.

So now I'm going to lay it on thick. I received a package today with postage dated from Jan. 11th that my fly box and flies were supposed to be in but all there was in the package was this piece of paper so I'm asking you nicely to post pics of the flies that I should of received from my P.O.S. post office so I can respectfully bust on your 2 cent ties.

Thank You,

Fredrick

Would you expect any less?

Fredrick,

Man that sucks! There are some extras of a few patterns for the mods and Dave K. You won't get one of every pattern, I'll get you a couple anyways!

Fredrick wrote:

Thank You,

Fredrick

Hmmm. That last line was kind of cavalier, don't you think?

Attachments

• 32_4d3f442b795fb.jpg
    32_4d3f442b795fb.jpg
    485.7 KB · Views: 3
jdaddy wrote:
Fredrick wrote:

Thank You,

Fredrick

Hmmm. That last line was kind of cavalier, don't you think?

LMFAO !!!!!

I just liked the fact that the post office letter was on a 40th generation photo-copy rather than a printed letter, or something hand written. They are the best.

And WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO USING THE CORRECT CAPITALIZATION RULES?

Wow, you know what's awesome, Frederick's audacity actually pushed me past guilt and into beligeriance.

I took pictures of all the stuff I received today, and was all set to upload them but you know what? NO! YOU ALL SUFFER BECAUSE OF HIS NERVE!

BWAHAHAHAH!

Also, dude, that totally sucks.

gfen wrote:
Wow, you know what's awesome, Frederick's audacity actually pushed me past guilt and into beligeriance.

I took pictures of all the stuff I received today, and was all set to upload them but you know what? NO! YOU ALL SUFFER BECAUSE OF HIS NERVE!

BWAHAHAHAH!

Also, dude, that totally sucks.

Saw that coming a mile away. Fred's gotta learn to deal with the lazy.

Seriously, though, if it were just like you and two other people, I'd totally make you wait.. but the most of the rest of these people don't suck.

Specific slide show for step by step of the cheapest fly you'll use this year and one I became way lazy and sloppy about because frankly i never tie 24 flies at a time because that's just ludicris so let's just bang em out damn frederick for making me not just tie the proper spiders i planned on tying in the beginning because they're "30 second flies," bang bang bang this sucks next time its frickin spiders and al's rats for all.

Walmart Special: http://www.flickr.com/photos/30435912@N05/sets/72157625475007316/

Hornberg sweet babby jesus why did i pick this 88: http://www.flickr.com/photos/30435912@N05/sets/72157625480590114/

Back