Planning the 2012 Newbie Jam

• Thread starter Heritage-Angler
  • Start date
Great cuz I have some questions about jerky....I mean leaders.

FrequentTyer wrote:
It might be a good idea for each presenter to bring a small sign letting participants know the theme a presenter is planing to cover.

Already done. :-D

I also have name tags for the instructors.

I swear, I'm not OCD.

Jerky? I'll be stopping by your table, just uhhhhhh, to check up on things. ;-)

I really think the leader station should be right next to my station. :)

I'll be stoping by yours pcray. So that makes one

I didn't mean it for the visitors. I meant I want some jerky!

Not to belittle Frequent Tyer's jerky making skills, but you can bet that station would be very popular at this event without jerky.

We're really lucky to have him as an instructor. Enjoy! ;-)

Dave, Fox - Thanks for the welcome! I think. Dave, saw your catch earlier this year - congrats! Had to feel good getting that first fish on a fly! I'm having a hard time forcing myself to be patient and do the research required to get a decent starting set up and not just buy whatever I can get my hands on because I wanna be right there with ya!

Jerky Station! Nice... Should pair well with the Omlette & Ham Carving stations i hear are part of the Gearing Up prentation. Not to enable H.A.'S OCD or anything, but may my nametag read 'Bob Dobalina'? Thanks.

mcfinn wrote:
may my nametag read 'Bob Dobalina'? Thanks.

Dang it. I already printed "Derek Tha Funkee Homosapien" on yours. :lol:

dependant upon scheduling i may be by later in the day.

no allegiances.

Ed, I wish I could offer to help out, but i have other commitments that weekend. I could have done a really good presentation on how to catch carp when fishing for trout :)

Hope it all works out for you!!

Hey - Brother Joe!

I would have been thrilled to have you instruct. It takes some serious fish fighting skills to land carp in fast water. ;-)

FYI - I won't be attending the Fish-In this year, but I'll try to make it up early on the last day to see everyone (and fish!).

I'm usually off Saturdays, so if you'd like to get together to fish, give me a holler.

Ed

Back