Pittsburgh Casting

NewSal

NewSal

Just an FYI for anyone interested, there will be a casting tournament in Pittsburgh on Saturday 6-10-2017

http://www.post-gazette.com/life/recreation/2017/06/03/New-Pittsburgh-Casting-Club-holds-competition-on-Highland-Park-s-Carnegie-Lake-Pittsburgh/stories/201706030004

Is this fishing related, or are the casting for for someone to play the part of Quarterback.;-)

Sorry, couldn't resist.

I don't believe there will be any broke college females or couches at this variation of "casting"

I was just thinking of him talking about retirement, but I like your spin on it better.

FarmerDave wrote:
I was just thinking of him talking about retirement, but I like your spin on it better.

I think if they incorporated my spin + a fly casting tournament together they would get a heck of a lot more involvement. That I can almost guarantee.

Looks pretty cool. Rajeff is the Wayne Gretzky of casting. If I was closer to Pittsburgh I'd check it out.

Newsal, the bass bug mentioned in the article is not fly casting, its conventional fishing (not sure whether they use a spinning or baitcasting reel, but its not fly casting).

moon1284 wrote:
Looks pretty cool. Rajeff is the Wayne Gretzky of casting. If I was closer to Pittsburgh I'd check it out.

Newsal, the bass bug mentioned in the article is not fly casting, its conventional fishing (not sure whether they use a spinning or baitcasting reel, but its not fly casting).

Right, as far as I know the competition itself will feature fly casting, as well as other casting types in multiple skill groups.

I don't belive we are talking about the browns

Back