People pay too much for...

ISo if you truly care have one kid. That’s less houses, cars, fuel, water usage etc.
NO.....then you could likely end up with one that has "Syndrome of the Sun", i.e. as an only child they think the freakin world revolves around them. Their dictionaries don't list compromise.

After coaching travel softball for a dozen years and finally being able to get back into fly fishing the last 2 years a good cooler makes all the difference.

Fly reels. Don't need to add any clarifiers to that.

I have a US made spyderco (Para 3 lightweight) and a China made (Ambitious) and the US made is clearly smoother in operation - the China knife feels gritty and stiff on opening (even after the soapy water rinse and lube) but works as a cheap beater knife - the Rat 2 is the far better option for cheap beater.
Sample size of 2.
I have a Civivi flipper and it's excellent. Don't like that it's from China, but my mom got me it for Christmas. It rules, truly.

I've got buddies with yeti coolers. Couldn't bring myself to spend that much so I got an rtic on sale for a 3rd the price. When building the raft frame, the cooler was too big. Ended up getting an Engel because it had the dimensions I needed. Much lighter than yeti / rtic style, cheaper and holds ice longer. I believe they actually pioneered roto coolers long before yeti existed.

As for just about everything else in the last few years.....too expensive 😁

flurocarbon tippet

In all fairness, unmarried people can do the same, I've also seen married couples with separate accounts,bedrooms ect..., that's not really what marriage is.
i disagree. my wife and I have been together for 18 years. we dont sleep together. and we are happily married because we both get a good night sleep. why should one person suffer because "your suppose to sleep together" thats nonsense. get a good night sleep and youll both be happy!

Back