People pay too much for...

Dear Tim Murphy,

Why not just make your own block ice in a deep freezer?

Regards,

Jifigz
Dear Jifigz,

Because I buy chicken wings and country style ribs and beef brisket 50#'s at a time from Karn's Market when they are on sale!

If I ever get down to where I have some extra freezer space I'll stick a couple gallon jugs of water in there. But that's a big if!

Regards,

Tim Murphy :)

Men's razor blades. Women's bras. Skirt steak. (Really cheap until someone invented fajitas). Water,which is our fault. (We were warned.) Printer ink. Camp sites. (Seems weird paying more to camp than stay in a hotel).

Just wonderin' how you know women's bras are overpriced? ;)
I'm sure you are. So there's this thing called marriage. Its when a man and a women live in the same house and share all the living space and expenses. Get your parents to explain about our children.

I'm sure you are. So there's this thing called marriage. Its when a man and a women live in the same house and share all the living space and expenses. Get your parents to explain about our children.
Dear Tom,

Even I know bras are expensive too. Theresa complains about the price every time she orders them! I think the last time she ordered some they were like $ 25.00 a piece during an after Christmas sale.

Regards,

Dear Tom,

Even I know bras are expensive too. Theresa complains about the price every time she orders them! I think the last time she ordered some they were like $ 25.00 a piece during an after Christmas sale.

Regards,

Yeah, when you've been married for 30 years to a redhead. You don't really have to personally experience injustice. They're gonna tell you about it. Over and over and over...

I'm with you on sharing the living space, but the expenses, that's questionable. ;)

Yeah, when you've been married for 30 years to a redhead. You don't really have to personally experience injustice. They're gonna tell you about it. Over and over and over...
Theresa is Sicilian, redheads have nothing on Sicilians, trust me on that! ;) She is still carrying grudges from childhood.

Regards,

Heck I've been married 35 years and the high cost of bras, women's shoes or dresses never came up once...

Come to think of it neither has tippet material, Abel nippers, fly lines or waders either. :cool:

However, I have commented to my wife on a few occasions about the ridiculous price of coolers and local wine... ;)

One of the newer members at my Pocono R&G Club's wife complained about how expensive she thought the initiation fee was. Mike said that if she sold two of her purses that that should more than cover the cost.

In all fairness, unmarried people can do the same, I've also seen married couples with separate accounts,bedrooms ect..., that's not really what marriage is.

Last edited:
Supply and demand. Want more bang for your buck? Drive a more fuel efficient vehicle. Usually save money on the price of the car, the cost of insurance, maintenance, and certainly the $ spent on gasoline. (Not to mention do that and drive less and you’ll possibly help the brook trout of the future).
I love people on Facebook complaining about global warming but are having 5 kids lol. Future polluters. I don’t care about how many kids a couple wants to have… but we are definitely over populated. So if you truly care have one kid. That’s less houses, cars, fuel, water usage etc.

Stainless steel insulated/vacuum tumblers. Yeti version about $35; Walmart (Ozark Trail) version $8-$9. The WM version certainly keeps drinks cold.

I love people on Facebook complaining about global warming but are having 5 kids lol. Future polluters. I don’t care about how many kids a couple wants to have… but we are definitely over populated. So if you truly care have one kid. That’s less houses, cars, fuel, water usage etc.
Wow. I have no biological children so I guess I really truly care.

I always thought it would be nice to have about 6 kids though.....

Stainless steel insulated/vacuum tumblers. Yeti version about $35; Walmart (Ozark Trail) version $8-$9. The WM version certainly keeps drinks cold.
How many cases of beer does one of those hold?

Back