Paflyfish Spring Jamboree 2024 - Save the date!

I will be making an appearance at this jam. I will be. I will be. I swear that I will be stopping by. I will probably just go back to my house at night, though.

I still plan on being there.The jam may very well end up being my first time fishing since new years eve. My wife has been having some health issues so I haven't been able to get out but it seems like everything is on track for her to be on the upswing by then. If all goes to plan I will be there Thursday night. I cant wait, I have been trying to get to one for 10 years.

Unlikely friends:

Just found out I have a graduation to attend on Saturday that weekend.
But will still be there Friday, and maybe even earlier.
Are some of you guys going up Thursday too?

Just found out I have a graduation to attend on Saturday that weekend.
But will still be there Friday, and maybe even earlier.
Are some of you guys going up Thursday too?
I will be there Thursday. Cabin 71. Fire and beers will be happening.

Got a cabin. Unfortunately Art and one son will not be joining us this year. Both will be missed greatly. Maybe next year. Might have a bed if anyone decides to go last minute. Who's the jackwagon who booked a big cabin for only Saturday? 🤣 I'll be around Thursday to Sunday, Monday if it's good fishing.

Last edited:
I will be there from wed 15 to Thurs 23.

Got a cabin along the bottom row there by the exit. Thurs-Sun. Probably late Thurs though, not sure if in time to fish.

Was there last weekend Sulphurs already starting with fished keyed on them.

Was there last weekend Sulphurs already starting with fished keyed on them.
I was talking with the guys at FFP the other day and they felt the hatches were earlier this year than in years past. They did mention sulphur activity already.

It turns out I may be able to make this happen after all, and there appear to be some RV spots still available. Is there a formal agenda for the jamboree, or does everyone just show up and hang out/fish ad hoc? I've not met any other board members before, so I'm unfamiliar with what anyone looks like.

It turns out I may be able to make this happen after all, and there appear to be some RV spots still available. Is there a formal agenda for the jamboree, or does everyone just show up and hang out/fish ad hoc? I've not met any other board members before, so I'm unfamiliar with what anyone looks like.
Dear Sam,

Most activity takes place in the evenings and the night. Nothing is really organized with specific times or activities. A lot of people have been attending for years and kind of come and go in groups assembled over many years, but everyone is welcome and everyone is welcoming once the fishing winds down at the end of the day.

Just poke around and introduce yourself. It won't be hard to pick the PAFF crowd out as they generally gather at the pavilion every evening and sometimes in the mornings to make plans.

Regards,

Tim Murphy :)

Back