PAFF Annual Spring Jamboree 2010

Coburn,PA,
May 21-23, 2010
Where the fun starts.

Many thanks to:
The Feathered Hook, Jim and Tom ,Once in a Blue Moon, Digital Juice, Hemlock Acres, Rainbow Trout, Penns Creek County Guide, Google Maps, Apple, Royal Coachman.

[color=000099]and c o u n t i n g ~~~~~~~~[/color]

Thinking about making the trip, boys.

That's your problem Ernie, you think too much...just get in the car that weekend and drive East.

Sweet video Jared! I'm counting down the hours myself!

Nice job Jared. We should nominate you as the official PAFF videographer for the JAM. :)

Lookin forward to it.

Hope to see you there Jared. Great film.

Jack, yes I would like to paddle there

Attachments

• one_if_by_land_two_if by_river.jpg
    one_if_by_land_two_if by_river.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 3
Nice job on the video.

jared

Very nice job!

Looking forward to seeing everyone!

PaulG

Thanks guys, takes the evening and a dream.

Does anyone own or can get your hands on on a coffee urn( a good size one) I have one (30cup). The problem is, when we have the morning coffee at the pavillion, it won't be big enough. Last year when we had the big crowd, I used the two pots I have in my camper.

Please let me know if you can bring one!

PaulG

Been a lurker for quite a while....fish NE PA and centre county quite a bit plus my home state of NW NJ....I was thinking of coming up that weekend anyway and figured it be nice to meet some fellow enthusiasts so I will be there..staying Fri-Sun.

Phil L

Wecome Phil. We'll introduce you to JerseyGeorge if he makes it to the Jam.

JrzyPhil wrote:
Been a lurker for quite a while....fish NE PA and centre county quite a bit plus my home state of NW NJ....I was thinking of coming up that weekend anyway and figured it be nice to meet some fellow enthusiasts so I will be there..staying Fri-Sun.

Phil L

Jersey Phil,

You're certainly welcome to join us (just leave home your Giants, Mets, and Devils jerseys and hats.. ;-)) LOL, glad to have you.

Concerning firewood..........

I'll be up there this weekend (will be fishing Penns this eve) and plan to organize a pile of wood we can use for the fires at the Jam. My camp is next to the pavilion so it'll be easy access to the wood.

John, talk to Rudy. He and I made arrangements for a bulk stack of wood under the eaves of the pavilion that will be purchased from a donation jar, I think. But to you and all others, if you have some wood to legally bring along, that's less money we need to spend purchasing it. The pavilion rental, coffee service and wood consumption will be reimbursed out of the kitty in some fair and equitable manner.

Back