not just a swap, a royal MF of a swap.

gfen wrote:

Also, whheff and frequenttyer both included SASEs. We could all learn from that example.

Should be the standard operating procedure imo.

well i mailed mine three days ago. Its been busy round these parts. You should get them soon

Wife told me someone's came in the mail today.

I'm nervously pacing the mail box too.....

I sent my package out on Tuesday (2/22/11); let me know when you receive them.

P.S. - Thanks for the deadline extension; I really needed it.

gfen wrote:
State of the swap update:

1 gfen. royal coachman streamer. RECEIVED.
2 little lehigh. royal elk hair caddis. RECEIVED.
3 shakey. rc wet, biot wing var. (omgomgomg)
4 wsender. royal [d]humpy[/d] "humphrey."
5 good fortune. partridge-and-royal.
6 brookiebuster101. royal wet, variant.
7 larissabecker. light spruce.
8 flyfishermannj. royal renegade.
9 frequenttyer. royal coachman parachute. RECEIVED.
10 jdaddy. royal heritage pita nymph.
11 whheff. royal coachman wet. RECEIVED.

Originally, I wanted to have them all by the end of the week, but I'd like to rescind that. Three [d]slackers[/d] [d]degenerates[/d] [d]jackholes[/d] [d]stringer brigade[/d] fellow "tyers" have requested they personally hand me the flies on the 26th. That's fine.

Please have yours in the mail so I can have them in hand by that date, so I can handout to those three and the rest of you can have them in the mail that night.

Also, whheff and frequenttyer both included SASEs. We could all learn from that example. Hell knows I could based on the awful way in which I treated FlyFishermanNJ in the first swap I joined. ;-)

IIRC, Brookie's are at home, too.
I'll update the list tonight, but unless miracles happen, I don't think people are leaving this weekend's fest with their flies swarped.

Sorry for being a slacker, flies will be mailed tomorrow, Tuesday @ the latest.

JH

1 gfen. royal coachman streamer. RECEIVED.
2 little lehigh. royal elk hair caddis. RECEIVED.
3 shakey. rc wet, biot wing var. (omgomgomg)
4 wsender. royal humpy "humphrey."
5 good fortune. partridge-and-royal. RECEIVED.
6 brookiebuster101. royal wet, variant. RECEIVED.
7 larissabecker. light spruce.
8 flyfishermannj. royal renegade.
9 frequenttyer. royal coachman parachute. RECEIVED.
10 jdaddy. royal heritage pita nymph. RECEIVED.
11 whheff. royal coachman wet. RECEIVED.

Four left.

Hey, sorry I was unable to make the mini jam. Flies will be in the mail tomorrow.

guys,i am so sorry i did not mail them sooner.i tyed them right away but i kept forgetting to go to the post office.

they were sent yesterday,so at least now they are on their way

sender's are in, shakey's are coming. iirc, i've got NJ's stuff, too.

so, if that's the case...who's our slacker?

releasing29.jpg

Oh.

;-)

Mine were sent yesterday

LRSABecker wrote:
Mine were sent yesterday

Awesome. Means everything should be in on Monday and it'll be all of you guys' turn to #OOPS# about my laziness.

I can photograph this swap if you need some extra time in your days. It's not done snowing for the season so I need things to do.

DId you receive my flies?

I think they're all in, tomorrow night I should be able to break 'em down into component pieces.

I have to do an update, its been crazed. Expect a status update tomorrow morning.

It is done.

All flies are in, ready to sort and mail. For those of you who provided SASEs, expect them to go out Saturday. For the rest of you, here's hoping for Monday, eh?

And a couple of you are just gonna have to meet me stream side, you know who you are.

I've went through and took photos of each fly tonight, but you'll have to wait for me to be good and ready to post that, mostly because I'm planning on trying to do a little something with the massive influx of raw material, and the history of the Coachman.

So, with that said, I'll just give you all one shot of the complete contents of the swap box, and for nicer pictures, you'll just have to wait.

Attachments

• fullswap.jpg
    fullswap.jpg
    141.3 KB · Views: 2
Cool, thanks Jerry, for running this swap. The fly in the top right corner looks really nice, who tied that?

Voltron did.

Back