New Fishing Video

FishInPhilly wrote:
Loved it. a bunch of very nice fish and no frills video. the purist approach should not be criticized. nor should the OP's. He did what he thought was cool for his video, its better than my video that doesnt exist. :)

foxtrapper1972 wrote:
I am also just learning to use my video camera and editing. My video is made for my own enjoyment and it is amateurish I am sure.
Here is a video I made. Hope the link works because I am just learning this stuff. Have at it you vicious critics. I have nothing for sale and nothing to lose.

https://vimeo.com/101957786

I like it man. this is my typical format for fishing videos.. stick with what works I suppose lol.. nothing wrong at all with what you posted.. looked like a fun trip

I have a go pro and would love to be able to shoot and and edit a video like that. I liked the music as well. Well done slinger!!

^eh.. shoot me a message and ill explain what you can do.. and also explain what you shouldn't do lol.. sorry guys. I find this more humorous now that ive taken a break from it and re read everything.. I wont be snake bitten again I promise

Back