I don't know how I found this but wish I could unsee it. LOL

krayfish2

krayfish2

The rocket fishing rod. LMAO

I can see the kids dad driving a jacked up F-350 too. Ha. YA!!!!!

I wonder if that is even legal in PA? Seems it wouldn't fall under any of the PFBC's definitions of tackle.

salvelinus wrote:
I wonder if that is even legal in PA? Seems it wouldn't fall under any of the PFBC's definitions of tackle.

Nah, all you gotta do is register it as "any other tackle" and purchase a $200 tax stamp.

The state would pass regs that you'd need to purchase a concealed carry card. Just another way to generate money for more truckloads of family fishing fun.....I mean unsustainable pensions.

Oh man. So many possible jokes about concealed carrying a "rocket fisherman"

Don't let Kray kid you with this. He is just breaking the ice for when he pulls this baby out on the big D to launch articulated streamers at the bank! LOL!

But seriously though, who on earth would really buy such a thing? This makes the popiel pocket fisherman look like an heirloom tackle outfit to pass down to the grandkids.

Big-Bass wrote:
This makes the popiel pocket fisherman look like an heirloom tackle outfit to pass down to the grandkids.
That my was first thought. I'm surprised Popiel didn't come up with this. Catch a fish, put it in your Ronco Showtime, set it and forget it! :pint:

Back