DFCA Spring Show March 18th Lancaster PA

TimRobinsin

TimRobinsin

Donegal Fish Conservation Association is hosting it's annual spring show March 18th from 11am to 3pm at Donegal High School in Lancaster PA.

This is a small outdoors show that benefits DFCA's efforts to promote fishing and conservation opportunities on Donegal Creek here in Lancaster.

We are looking for local outdoor vendors to participate in the show. If you are interested contact Kurt at fishmagic2@gmail.com

if anyone is coming let me know and maybe we can fish or chill out over some beverages later.

This sounds interesting. What type of "outdoor" vendors do you think will be there?

I am sure that I can make it since I live fairly close.

Mooney4 contact Kurt for more information.

Mooney - we'll have a variety of vendors - fly tiers, some used gear, trappers, catfish stuff, etc.

Also, Harvey's BBQ will be there, which is great food.

If you come, stop by the raffle table and say Hey. I'll have a beard.

bump

Show is in two weeks!

It's a great show for kids and outdoor enthusiasts. Many local outdoor vendors will be there including several fly-tiers.

RicknPa will be doing tying demos. maybe even his signature woven stonefly. LOL!

I will be doing a casting demonstration followed by casting tune-ups.

check it out!

With this show fast approaching I thought i'd post some pictures of the flies i've tied and the ones available for in the raffle. The raffle flies are the ones in the box. If you come to the show be sure to stop by and say hello.

Attachments

• 20170311_115053 (1).jpg
    20170311_115053 (1).jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 7
  • 20170311_115155 (3).jpg
    20170311_115155 (3).jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 4
The show is this Saturday!

Stop on out and enjoy some fly-fishing BS'ery. we have some banging BBQ, a great raffle, fly tying demos, and we'll even do some casting tune-ups.

Icyguides - those flies look awesome man!

Great to see everyone.

I have to tie more flies next time!

I had a great time and will definitely be back next year. I'm a slower tyer but I only got 3 flies tied because i was so busy talking to people and eating BBQ.

Back