Brodhead Creek access

W

WTDoc

Good morning folks. I have been fishing the Tully and Little Lehigh for the last several months. I want to try something different, so i was considering going to Brodhead Creek this sunday. My concern, after searching some post is that there may be limited access to the creek in the area i would like to try. My plan was to try the section above Analomink to SR 1002. My question, is there parking with relatively easy access to the creek without worrying about trespassing? Should i try different sections? I dont want to drive 1hr and 45 minutes just to turn around and come home. Any help would be appreciated

Mike

Lots of parking and fishing access at Brodhead Creek Heritage Center...aka Forevergreen. It's off 1002, Cherry Lane Road. Mostly all wild browns.

If you have time, there are also additional sections of the Bhead downstream from Analomink all the way to the Delaware.

Check the stocking list for open water.Also try the Paradise Price Preserve off Rt 447 along Clarks Rd.I think they have about a 1/2 mile of water.

The posts above pretty much summed it up. The water above the nature center is private, but there is PLENTY of water from the nature center down to the confluence with the Delaware. Make sure you have fresh studs on your boots! 🤣

Just a reminder that most of Analomink is still heavily posted by dude across the river there. Almost all the water from Cherry Ln to the high bridge has been posted for a couple years now. Be careful this time of year, but the lower half of the river, which is much bigger, is pretty much unposted. Just observe the seasons for stocked trout waters from high bridge on 447 on down to the Delaware.

Back