Best places to buy flies?

Zip,
On the right side of this page is a link to MyFlies.com. Check 'em out. They're not necessarily local tiers but the prices are reasonable. One local tier (and member of our forum) is DJ Myers.

Another plus is you're supporting American fly fishermen rather than a big shop in China as well as the fact that MyFlies is a supporter of this site.

Wow..Thanks for the Link..

http://www.ebay.com/itm/110707479959?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

Best assortment ever, Great quality and tons and tons of flies, Great people to deal with. I have bought 3 kits myself and could not be any happier with this kit.

Sorry didnt notice i posted that link! ahah

And csoult it takes awhile to get them there in BC. it took mine bout 5 weeks

no doubt using the local boy ( http://www.theflystop.com )from the neshannock creek shop is by far the best choice. The flies here are awesome and great priced and Kory was a full time guide in PA and is the most helpful website I've used.

TroutGetter.com has some pretty good deals, I met the owner at the sportsman show this year and he gave me a dozen flies for 7 dollars if I remember correctly, I want to stick with him for a while. He also owns a guide service for trout and smallmouth bass. If for some reason you would like his email or phone number, private message me. He's located near south central and central pa and does streams and the rivers.

I guess I'm the only Orvis buyer :/..Holly flies are good to,both a bit pricy but great quality

Www.anglersdream.net

now now! I purchase alot of Orvis flies just because of their quality.

Alot for me depends on where I'm fishing and the type fish i'm trying to hook up with.

Big Y Fly is the best I've found online. Super fast delivery and a great selection.

From many different fly shops from all over the world all through ebay. I would prefer to buy directly from a fly shop but none exist within an hour from somerset.

Well there is Cove Creek Outfitters in Bedford, Ligonier Outfitters in Lig, Indiana Angler in Indiana PA, not sure if Rich's Anglers Room in Derry is still open, also Fishing Post in Ligonier. You got the Shop in Uniontown as well.

Sometimes it is better to support the local shops of the area you are fishing. I don't feel that a fly shop in Indiana would be knowledgable about catching Salmon than a fly shop at the Salmon River. They may not have the hook size info for instance.

I like The Fly Stop!
The guy who owns it ( Corry ) is from western Pa and is a great guy and knows his stuff about Pa hatches

ebay: kjflyfish81. go to his online store. Can get a dozen for 2 or 3 bucks.

Uhh I do custom flies !
$2.00 a fly, any thing over $50.00 free shipping.

+1 for theflystop.Com very happy with both service and flies, and as mentioned they have a great website.

Brent

Whatever I don't tie myself I always go to bigyfly co. Very good quality and you can't beat the price. One time I got over 125 flies from there for only about $100. Free shipping on orders over $35 and complete money back guarantee if you have any problems 100%. Check them out and I think you will be satisfied. Also, I get my orders normally within 3 days.

$125 wading boots. $250 waders. $125 vest. $40 sunglasses. $50 hat. $400 rod. $150 reel. $80 line. $40,000 SUV on the berm. And a $.50 fly on the business end.

Priceless.

I like the fly stop. Also fly shack. :)

Back