Anglers Pro Open House - Free Fly Casting and Tying Demos

JerryCoviello

JerryCoviello

On March 25 Anglers Pro Shop will have an Open House. The shop is under new ownership, Ed and Joanne Notarangelo, this will also be their Grand Reopening.
The Open House will start at 11AM and include fly tying, fly casting with a IFFF Certified Fly Casting Instructor, Yellowstone Cutthroat presentation, How to get Started in Fly Fishing and Tying.
Local Conservation and Fly Fishing Clubs will be on hand to tell you about their clubs and what they are doing.
There will be a door prize and refreshments on hand.
We are currently in the design phase so please respond to us soon to include you in the activities

3361 Bethlehem Pike, Souderton, PA 18964. Call (215) 721-4909 for more info

If your fly Fishing Club would like to participate give Ed a call

Thank you

Any Clubs that want to participate in Anglers Pro Shop Open house call Ed.

Attachments

• Open House Flyer resized.jpg
    Open House Flyer resized.jpg
    184.2 KB · Views: 6
Schedule for Anglers Pro Open House

11:15AM - The Evolution of a Fly Fisher – inside the Anglers Pro Shop.
Presentation on how a fly fisher gets started and the streams he eventually will fish in our area.
Presenter – Jerry Coviello – Fly Tying Field Editor for FlyFisher Magazine, Dyna-King Pro Team Member and IFFF Fly Tying Group Governor Vice Chairman.

12:30 PM – Fly Casting Demonstration – outside on lawn
Presenter - Dave Zamos an IFFF Certified Fly Casting Instructor

1:15 PM – Fly Fishing for Cutthroats in the Lamar Valley of Yellowstone and Greybull River in WY
– Inside Anglers Pro Shop
Presentation on fishing in Yellowstone National Park and its features, and a pack trip to a remote river in Wyoming’s Absaroka Mountains, the Greybull, where the most pure genetic cutthroats live.
Presenter – Jerry Coviello

2:15 PM – Fly Casting Demonstration – outside on the lawn
Presenter – IFFF Certified Fly Casting Instructor Dave Zamos

3:00PM – Beginner Fly Tying Workshop – inside Anglers Pro Shop
Workshop is for those that want to know how to begin fly tying; tools that are needed and how to use them. Anyone who would like to learn how to tie one fly will be taught how to tie a Wooly Bugger.

Well I'm sure gonna try to get there. It's a great shop and the owners are absolutely wonderful and helpful folks, The mainline guys are also a friendly bunch. I drove past that place a hundred times over a period of years and always thought it was a closed down business. Im glad to see the shop moving forward with the new ownership. They are truely the kind of people I'm happy to give my business to.

Looking forward to this Jerry! Still can't believe I never realized this place was so close to me.

Dave Zamos is a really fun guy. Sounds like a good time

Stop by Saturday for a free hot dog and get a chance to learn from Dave Zamos IFFF Certified Fly Casting Instructor.

Meet TFO representative Steve Monahan he will be bringing a few TFO rods with him.

Fill out a survey for a chance to win door prizes

Great to meat you Jerry, and thank you for the Hendrickson Emerger tying demo. Realized after I left, I never actually introduced myself by name. Will have to remedy that next time I see you!

Nice shop, and glad it's nearby!

Back