A Shout Out to Dr. Slick - a GREAT Company

UncleShorty

UncleShorty

Recently, while in brain surgeon mode, I dropped my new Dr. Slick Hair Scissors onto a tile floor... point first.

Once I could see through the tears I found the first 2 mm of the tips bent.

So I called the Doctor...

The guy I spoke with, and I apologize for not remembering his name, told me to send the scissors and the company would see what they could do, but the scissors might be shot.

So I sent them off.

Imagine my surprise when I got my repaired scissors back PLUS A BRAND NEW PAIR - NO CHARGE!!!

I own a lot of Dr. Slick instruments: bobbins, dubbing hooks, hair scissors, micro-tip scissors and a bobbin threader.

They all work flawlessly, are substantial in hand and of extremely high quality.

Add to that their outstanding customer service and for my money you can't go wrong with Dr. Slick on your vest, in your bag or on your bench. Check 'em out.

I own a pair of Dr. Slick "Razor" scissors. Great product. Nice to hear their customer service is first rate also.

I'd have to agree with Dr.slick having excellent customer service. one of the few companies that i can say that about. Dropped a pair of tungsten scissors on the floor totally breaking off a tip section. Totally my fault. Sent them back and received a fixed or new pair, no hassle whatsoever. I wish every company was so easy to deal with and stood by their word. Can't say the same about other fly fishing companies, (st croix), but that's a totally different subject

LL Bean would do the same, but I think the fact that they could verify you as an active customer went a long way toward your satisfactory result. For all our benefit, can you share how you blamed this accident on the quality of product, so we can mimic your plea for relief should we be equally unfortunate?

Back