4th Annual Fish N Chips Event 8/8/15

Is anybody bringing coffee?

mooney4 wrote:
Is anybody bringing coffee?

Jeff is supposed to bring some, but one can never have too much coffee.

He must be busy at work, because I haven't heard from him yet. ;-)

Edit: Jeff's all over this. We should have all the bases covered.

Rich - If you want to bring more coffee, go for it.

Heritage-Angler wrote:
[
Rich - If you want to bring more [d]coffee[/d] GHOST PEPPER PICKLES, go for it.

FYP

See ya all at eh AC of D :lol: :lol:

Sorry, Thought I made a post this morning but I guess I ran out the door before ever hitting submit. This is where we are at as far as I know. Not sure about the fishing either but looks like we have nice weather for the morning. Look forward to see you all there!

Martin0206- Coffee, Chocolate Chip Cookies, Burgers & Buns
Heritage Angler- Donuts, Grill, Condiments
GenCon- Potato Salad
Volksnurse- Soda, Water, Hotdogs & Buns, Mustard
mic- Apples and Agave
gfoledc- Pickled Eggs and Beets
AFISHN- Barley & Corn Salad
mooney4- Watermelon and utensils and plates
J55tyger88- tbd

Thanks to Jeff and Ed for a great time. Tough fishing but fun nevertheless! Great bunch of guys!

Ed makes a mean burger....

Attachments

• 20150808_111700-480x853.jpg
    20150808_111700-480x853.jpg
    134.5 KB · Views: 5
Ditto thanks to Jeff for organizing and Ed for cooking.....beautiful day and a great opportunity to put Forum tags to faces!

JT

We need to get him a longer apron! Those are legs that need to be covered up! :)

On the serious side (and I do have one) I'm glad to see there was another successful event!

Wish I could have been there, but I had a ball with the Grandkids today!

Had a great time met with old friends made some new friends, food was great and caught some fish
Thanks Jeff and Ed

Had a great time. Was good to see everyone and meet some new folks.

GenCon

Ed's sticks aside, it looks like you guys had a good time (and ate well). Very nice.

Our fearless leader. Heritage Angler. Who is not actually burning the burgers.

GenCon

Attachments

• Heritage Angler.jpg
    Heritage Angler.jpg
    181.8 KB · Views: 3
Smoke on the water?

What a beautiful day!

Never even wet a line, but it was so refreshing to just be able to spend the day with some of my favorite people.

Many thanks to Jeff (martin0206) for doing a great job organizing and running this event. He had some really time consuming events going on in his life, but he made sure he took the time to look after us. Very impressive, my friend - you've got what it takes to run a great event.

We had enough food and drink to feed a not so small army, and it was delicious! The smell of those spiced apples simmering on the grill was unbelievable.

Everyone contributed to make this a wonderful way to spend a summer day. Further proof that when you gather PAFF members together, good things happen. :-D

Sure sorry I missed this and seeing the fine folks who went. G'kid duty called me 3000 miles across the country so that was poor planning on my part. Next year for sure.

Sounds like everyone had a good time. Sorry I could not make it this year. Ed, the apron fits pretty good. I can almost smell the grilled burgers. Take care all. WTT

Thanks to everyone that came out and made it a great day.

Ed did more than his far share in making this come together, not to mention having everything set up first thing in the morning and donning the apron at the grill. The food was excellent and it was nice to talk some fishing stories with all of you. Looking forward to next year.

I really missed being there this year but I have a crazy work schedule. I've only been out fishing maybe 5 or 6 times all year.

Just wanted to thank Jeff and Ed for getting this together! Like usual, I think we all had a great time. Even though the fish were a bit lock jawed!! The food was great! The weather was great! Great to see good friends and meet new ones!

Back