3/20/10 Lehigh Valley Tying/fishing "Mini Jam"

• Thread starter Heritage-Angler
  • Start date
Ian, I have hippers and spare (leaky) waders. I'll bring them along.

I have a rod with a broken tip and a reel that won't turn, you're welcome to use it...... :lol: Ian, I'm riding with Jay, I have a pair of waders (that don't leak!) that should fit you. I'll bring them along.

Afish / Tom from Chester County, I look forward to meeting my twin. Tim Murphy finally caught on and no longer sends me messages intended for you. He's a little slow at times, but a great guy! :p

It sounds like a packed house if even half of the posters show up. The weather is supposed to be great and the water levels should be near perfect by Saturday. I look forward to seeing all the guys.

afish - boy am I glad to see you're gonna make it! We're up to 22 possible/definate people so far, and your help would be appreciated.

Just spoke to Matt at the shop, and he says they just stocked up on their tying supplies. :cool:

Here's the deal:

The tying will be from 10am to 1pm.

Lunch at Cali Burrito, or wherever else is from 1-2pm.

We'll head out to fish the Little Lehigh at 2pm, and we'll meet at the parking lot across the street from the hatchery on Fish Hatchery Rd.

With this many people, we'll be scattered throughout the special regs waters. As you all know, there is no wading between the bridge over Fish Hatchery Road and the wooden foot bridge down by the Little Lehigh Fly Shop. We are limited by the regs this time of year to fish from the downstream side of the bridge over Fish Hatchery Road, downstream to the end of the special regs waters, which is 800' upstream of the covered bridge. Just obey the signs, and you'll be OK.

Everyone that has cameras - bring them. I'll download everyones pictures that would like them added to a photobucket album of this event. That'll also make it easier for Dave Kile to access all the pictures if he chooses to make a blog of this.

If you have a PAFF hat, please wear it. Remember, the Allentown Parks Department doesn't allow alcholic beverages in the Parkway. :-( We might just set a PAFF record for a gathering that has beautiful weather! As with all PAFF gatherings, this will be a great time for all.

Looking forward to seeing all of you.

H.A.

Heritage-Angler wrote:
afish - boy am I glad to see you're gonna make it! We're up to 22 possible/definate people so far, and your help would be appreciated.

Glad to be there Ed. You did nice job setting it up. It should be a fun time for all.

To:afisinado

Do you and Jay want to ride with me???
I have an Excursion that can hold 4 people and gear comfortably...Plus it would be nice to have some company on the drive.
Tom/AFISHN
TConiglia@aol.com

Hey, this isn't fair!! I have to ride all the way from up here to down there, alone?? :-( ;-)

Well things are lookin a little better for me makin it this weekend. Finally goin to work tomorrow, about time this crap weather gave up. Not 100% yet but here's hopin.

Old Lefty said:

Hey, this isn't fair!! I have to ride all the way from up here to down there, alone??

Where's Bob when you need him ???

Count me in unless an act of god stops me from coming :-D

AFISHN wrote:
To:afisinado

Do you and Jay want to ride with me???
I have an Excursion that can hold 4 people and gear comfortably...Plus it would be nice to have some company on the drive.
Tom/AFISHN
TConiglia@aol.com

Afishn,

Sounds like a plan I'll PM you.

Fred & Jay,

Look for a PM.

Afishanado.
We are on;I read yiour PM..check your PM
Tom

My sitter is on call after 8pm so if needed I might have to leave on a moments notice around that time so I'm might go up alone on this one and meet you there

Completely unrelated....

But if someone has some empty thread spools and they want to part with them, then please bring them.

I'll give you some money...

Rob

Ed (HA), I'm really confused and, besides, I can't count. How many can we expect?

Dave R.

Dave if we have time to do some casting could you go over the requirements to be a FFF casting instructor I'm considering earning this title :-D

Frederick, we'll definitely talk.

Dave R.

Im kinda new to this fishing post even though I signed up in 2009. I live 5 mins from the tying site. Is this an open thing or do you have to be a part of the tying club?

Thanks for your time.
Joseph-Myers@hotmail.com

All get-togethers are open to everyone. No need to join anything. It's just a bunch of FFing guys getting together. You're welcome to stop by and meet all the guys/gals.

You taking your your fishing partner Afish?

Back