2019 Annual Spring Jamboree May 17-19, 2019

I think we dodged a bullet, so far. At this rate, things will be high but fishable

Forget what I just said. I just looked at the radar.

Penns/LJR is gonna be shot, I think.

Spring/BFC will be alright, I think/hope, and small streams will be fine.

I am attending. First time at an event like this. First time fishing in this area. Looking forward to meeting everyone.
pat

Won't be there this year, prior family commitment. I'll miss seeing most of you. Ok, all of you.

Let me know what the hatches are like on "Seven Mountains Run". Sounds like she'll be flowing well this year. They made some changes in the tent section I heard. Hopefully created some new good habitat. The one dry year we had in like the last 10, it wasn't flowing...I had no clue where to do my dishes that year.

I need to check the dates for the jam next year and plant grass 2 weeks before. You guys have some **** luck with the trip over the last couple of years. Hope it pans out and something is fishable

I am thinking about making an appearance.
Is there anything I need to bring? Are you guys grilling?

albud1962 wrote:
I am thinking about making an appearance.
Is there anything I need to bring? Are you guys grilling?

Hey Al, there is a grill or two at the pavilion. In the past we’ve had chili cook offs and barbecues shares. While nothing formal is planned in that regard. We encourage anyone with a favorite grilling specialty, or chili /soup favorite, dips like buffalo chicken dip and the like to bring them along and share with the group. The more that participate the better. I usually bring my homage salsa to share Saturday night with a few bags of chips.

What say you guys...anyone planning to bring a treat to share Saturday night. Let’s get this party started!

Maurice: chips and salsa.

Saturday night after you fish we all should bring some food to cook up on the grills.

Saturday and Sunday morning all have the coffee maker going. I will be getting a timer this year so I can make it ahead of time and have it turn on at like 6:00 am.

Mornings are as much fun as the evenings.

I will be there tomorrow,and,I cannot wait!!

Sorry I won't be there this year, first one I missed since joining. Hope for good weather, drinks, and a good time. I apologize for the lack of #JewBQ

First timer, heading up tomorrow afternoon. I'm pumped in spite of the high water.

Anyone want to meet up to fish tomorrow evening?

Im also sorry to miss out this year, alot of life changes, and the crap that goes along with it. Hope to regroup and hit it hard in a few months!! Wish all of you fine people a great weekend, I know you will enjoy it regardless of water levels!! Cheers!!

Good luck to all Pa fly fishers!

Really need to go fishing but life getting in the way.

acristickid wrote:
Good luck to all Pa fly fishers!

Really need to go fishing but life getting in the way.

Their aint no cure for the [d]summer time[/d] married life blues!

Dun Dun....Dunnn Dunnn

Im looking forward to this. Safe travels to all of yinz.

I'll be getting there Fri mid-day and leaving Sunday.

FYI, I fished Spring Creek yesterday, sulphurs came off steady from 1 to 4. Non stop risers. I didn't fish the evening so I don't know how that went.

I won’t be making the jam this year. Hope you guys hit some great sulphur hatches.

Back