2019 Annual Spring Jamboree May 17-19, 2019

**update
got my reservation!! i will be there!!

Booked our stuff. We are in!

NUTS !!
I wish my grandson would ELOPE. GG

My birthday is that Saturday so this is my present to myself this year....hopefully a nice 20 inch brown decides to wish me one too....and not the kind from a guy up stream who had too much French press ;) haha

TURKEY!!!!! let's jam!!!

In case this cold weather has you missing the warmer nights of the Spring JAM! Here's a recording I made of Shakey playing on Saturday night last year.

Like others here, I am out due to my daughters wedding on the 18th. I asked her what she was thinking because of trout season but . . . . as hard as I tried Im not gonna get out of it, lol, love my daughter and wouldn't miss it for the world. Have fun.

First timer here, just booked for this year's Jam (Thursday through Sunday). My spring and fall seasons have always been consumed with my kids' sports and school activities but now that they're taking a crack at adulting I am hoping to devote more time to fishing.

As an introduction, I am an engineer (yes another one of those) living in SE PA mostly for the past 25 years but I grew up just south of Erie. I am looking forward to meeting everyone as I've learned a ton by lurking on the site for the past ten years or so.

Despite spending a year in State College in the 90's I don't know the area very well at all so I hope some of you won't mind pointing a newbie in the right direction.

AnW wrote:
As an introduction, I am an engineer (yes another one of those) l

No worries so am I......

I missed last year but would like to get back on the wagon. Anyone have room in a cabin? I'm just a single and would prefer not to tent based on how the weather for this weekend usually goes :p .

Sorry gents but I may have to op out because of other plans. Looking to visit my mother in MI - however at this point I have to play it by ear since the union here is planning a strike.

I have never been to a Jamboree...do you all fish together during the day? While I have fished Penns and Spring, I have never fished the Little J or Fishing Creek and don't know my way around...would be nice to fish with a group.

Bogey wrote:
I have never been to a Jamboree...do you all fish together during the day? While I have fished Penns and Spring, I have never fished the Little J or Fishing Creek and don't know my way around...would be nice to fish with a group.

There are no formal group fishing events but typically newbies mingle with the crowd the night before or morning of and share their interests and usually get invited to tag along. It’s very informal but also very friendly.

Annual Spring Jamboree
May 17-19, 2019

Be there

Attachments

• 2019 Annual Spring Jamboree May 17-19, 2019.jpg
    2019 Annual Spring Jamboree May 17-19, 2019.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 5
I plan to make an appearance

I am camping at Green Hills CG along the Little J for a week starting May 9 then Poe Paddy the following week, which is the Spring FF Jam time period. May have to drive over to see you guys, or see you on Penns.

My buddy canceled on me. I need a bunk to rent.

Back