2019 Annual Spring Jamboree May 17-19, 2019

pcray1231 wrote:
In

Pat, don't be such a stranger!

That said, I'm out.

Pat, don't be such a stranger!

Sorry, been an "interesting" year. Divorce, new place, and all that. I'm still kickin though, and getting out fishin some too!

That said, I'm out.

Booo!!!!

I need a jam weekend. Bringing 1 guest (Scott).

Congrats Pat....... See you at the Jam

Attachments

• 2015672922-freedom-mel-gibson.jpg
    2015672922-freedom-mel-gibson.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 5
I told my Grandson to ELOPE,his future wife said NO!!! I'm out *%#(*&&#! GG

She's starting off on the wrong foot.

I'll be there. Bringin' the youngins'. Maybe get to bed before the sun comes up this year. Anyone bringing good eats this year?

FYI I have 2 slot available for eithe the whole week or just the weekend (Fri and Sat). If you are interested text or call (Charlie) 6106358064

Time for a Roll Call. Some people comment, but not committed and others committed a while back. I have added the recent and knowns to get it started.

Dave Kile
Dave Weaver
Maurice
Afishinado
Clesky
Tom Gamber +1
Murph
Skybay
pcray1231
Alby
Csoult
Shakey
Flyforfun
AnW
Gencon
Moosehead_Belle
Trapshooter
Frederick
Mblatt (Mick)
Letrout
Trapshooter
Greenghost (maybe/better)
Bruno

This will be my first time. Looking forward to this event.

I'll try to make it. If I do, it'll be Thurs - Saturday. Since cbins are probably gone, most likely tenting it. See yinz there!

be there early Friday and on the creeks by noon I hope...

hatch guesses? different than most years?

(i still have time to tye)

shakey wrote:
hatch guesses? different than most years?

(i still have time to tye)

No surprises > grannoms just about over, hendricksons ending for the most part, BWOs, March Browns, sulphurs starting, chimarra > small black caddis, tan caddis, crane flies.

The TCO site has stream and hatch reports to check > http://www.streamconditions.com/StreamConditions_Fishing_Report.cfm?stream=Penns%20Creek

The hatches are fine, my concern is the streams are high now and may blow up this weekend with the amount of rain predicted. It's questionable how fishable the bigger streams besides Spring will be by next weekends jam.

We may all be fishing shooting bow & arrow casts in Troutbert's "crawl-up streams" next weekend > bring knee pads. :lol:

Shakey, Are you jamming this jam? Should I bring a Strat or acoustic?

We usually are unamplified.

Penns Blown, Little J blown. Bring you short rods. And gazetteers. It’s blue lines again this year. SMH :roll: :hammer: :pint:

See Yinz there

Back