2009 Swap - Sign UP

Mine will be in the mail the middle of the week of 2/1

I waiting on some dubbing to come in the mail before I can finnish mine but I should have them in before the dead line

i sent mine out today

Mine went today as well...

bruno, I mad little recipe tags...just hook 'em on the flies...you'll like them Bruno...

I'll finish my Thunder Creek streamers tomorrow and have them in the mail to you Wed or Thur.
Larry

i wasnt able to put any recipe tags on mine because my printer is down. ill post the recipe later

TomG
Flydog

You Flies have arrived. Very nice ties guys

redrock

Your flies arrived today - I like them.

Is it bad form to fish them before i send them out ??

actually i never tried those flies. i came up with that pattern on the fly (no pun intented). im sure it will work but i never fished it.

They are pretty cool -

My flies were mailed today. They should arrive Monday. Thanks for letting me participate!

Finally mailed 17 thunder creek streamers Thurs PM 2/12. Bruno, you should get them Mon or Tue. Thanks for handling the logistics. Congratulations to the World Champion Steelers!
Larry

how we looking on getting all the flies in? I'm anxious to see everyone's ties!

Fredrick , Raven456, flyfishermanj and Larry. Your flies arrived.

That leaves:

jayl
dave1066
littlelehigh

Littlelehigh's got lost in the mail and returned to him today.

Flyfishermanj you got me all excited. Leave me a cigar in the box next time!

Nice ties guys. This is turning out to be a good swap. So far we got some soft hackles, streamers, midges and emergers. All are very high quality ties and done very well.

I will keep you posted as to when the last ones are recieved and when everything ships out.

Sorry about that. It's a good cigar if you haven't tried them yet. Next time I'll send ya one.

JH

Dryer lint sowbugs with backs cut from an old bullet sinker bag are en route.

They have some gnarly guard hairs.

:-o :-o :-o :-o

Dave1066 your flies have arrived

Jay c'mon and get that dryer running :-D

Jay the flies arrived

ok what's the new report on the swap? Almost ready to mail out?

Back