2009 Swap - Sign UP

I got mine today. They look great! I'm hoping the weather warms soon, so I can fish them.

Bruno - Thanks for all the work of hosting the swap.

I plan on throwing some of them tomorrow

I got mine yesterday thanks for hosting. They all look great.

Got my flies today. I'm excited as they'll all catch fish. I'm anxious to try them out. It's always interesting to see what has been successful for other fly fishers and how they incorporated this into their tying techniques. It broadens my understanding of our sport. For after all when we are actually fishing, it is a solitary activity. Bruno thanks for hosting. I'll get you the tying info shortly.
Tight lines, Larry

All the fly look great thanks guys can't wait to fish these not sure which one I will tie on first though

I'm not sure who tied the green mudler type fly but thank you . I caught 4 trout and 4 largemouth with it on ridley on sunday good tie :pint:

Fredrick wrote:
I'm not sure who tied the green mudler type fly but thank you . I caught 4 trout and 4 largemouth with it on ridley on sunday good tie :pint:

which fly are you referring to? I didn't get any muddler type fly and don't see any in the pictures bruno posted. Maybe the mouse pattern? or the steeler bugger?

I realize you guys have only had your flies for a short period of time but has anyone any success on your ties yet?

I'll get into a swap next year- my ties are not up to snuff yet. Heck- I barely want to fish them let alone burden someone else with them.

I would have if I'd remember to take them off the counter in the kitchen.

Hi Gang,

Just received my flies from Bruno. They look fantastic. Thank you for all you efforts sharing your talents with me. I can only tie up a spinner or two, so I truly admire all your work in putting these together.

I look forward to trying them out shortly.

Regards,

Dave

Thanks for reminding me, Dave. I also got a set of flies and they were all terrific. I'm working on adding them into my web pages to be a companion to Bruno's site. I hope you don't mind, but I like the idea of having them all linked together to show the talent we have on this Board. It's going to have to wait until I get back from the Smokies.

Thanks for everyone for tying an extra fly.

you're welcome!

Let us know when the swap page gets updated. I'm anxious to see the pics and recipies for some of the flies.

I enjoyed my first swap and look forward to doing another one and trying out the flies this season.

Ryan

Back