Who Wants to Fish – Bucks County & Surrounding area

Neal- what were you catching them on?

I am in for a Bucks County fishing trip. I usually fish the Nesh for smallies and sunnies, but am open to go pretty much anywhere in Bucks to fish with you guys. I would love to put a face to a name!
Steven

It was mainly topwater action, poppers and the likes.

Hey Neal - care to give me any tips on fishing the Tohickon? I used to scale down the bank at High Rocks many years ago and had lots of fun catching smallies and sunnies and whatnot - even a trout or two. I've since turned into a bit of a trout snob but am trying to change that. I was out last Sunday to a section near some grist mill, below a dam (not sure exactly where). I saw a couple decent smallies cruising a shallow flat but some peeps messing around in the water spooked them before I could give em a shot. Other than that it I didn't get much action, and was surprised that I didn't hook anything below the dam. I was using both a muddlerish kinda thing on the surface and streamers... Feel free to PM me if you want...

a friend of a friend just caught a musky out of the tohickan!

Next week or the following .. anyone want to play hookey for a few hrs and fish?

What day you thinking and where??

BMan .. Next week I should have a few days open and the one after is wide open so I'm flexible. Time is the issue for me .. Usually can get out of dodge (Holland) arnd 9 - 930ish .. leave fishing destination by 2:30. That said; if more guys can get together in the PM, with more of a heads up that could work as well. Were are you located?

Per destination, lets see how this thread goes

SMB in the Philly Area

Considering that you are the 'bassman' ur recommendations are appreciated :)

I may float the lehigh on saturday for smallies. I have an extra toon if anyone wants to go. The smallie bite has been good.

I am in Bensalem. I am the bass man, but that's before I got into fly fishing, and before I moved to PA so my recommendations on stream locations means nothing lol

Neal how big was it? Released?

midge, are you in Bucks?

it was released yes, and as to size, it wasnt a large one, no tsure the exact length.

MidgeManiac wrote:
Stagger, In Montco.
Perkiomen for SMB I think.

@Stagger_Lee, This is absolutely the longest thread about getting together to fish without actually getting together. We should fix that. Soon.
:cool:

This has turned into the facebook of PAFF Bucks county beginners .. we're just hear to shoot the shinola abt fish instead of actually fishing .. lol

Foxy is the George S Patton of the beginners I'm just a grunt .. lays down the law and its the law. Sets a date and time, blows his horn @ O 400 hrs and gets his troops on the watter @ O 530 Hrs

I'll see ya up on LL next week

last minute thing, me and a friend are heading out tommorow morning for tohickan mill aiming for there around 9. anybody interested?

Back