Who Wants to Fish – Bucks County & Surrounding area

At least my cars r cool....right?

@Doc .. if we do a weeknight, I am assuming local would work best for most BUT I am up for anything. I would be interested in Valley Creek, the Tulpehoken and/or French Creek down the road. I need to get some new creeks under my belt as I have only fished two

@ Sean .. everyone is welcome, hope you can make it

@ RC .. I have fished the bottom part of tyler 3 times (bottome dam Newtown/Richboro parking). How is the fishing in the main entrance near the top dam?

@ Volks .. Happy B-day to the better 1/2. If you 'push your luck' and get even a hr on the h2o that would be impressive. As it looks now, I don't think I am going to be able to fish on fathers days at all

@ beeber2 Hey Now ... where on the Deleware (Btwn New Hope and Yardley) would you recommend? Never fished there but would be curious

Going to confirm soon what I will be able to do. As of now the 2nd PM is definitely out and I also know I have my daughters dance recital on one day the next few weeks.

Hmmm...I wonder if the boss will give me half a weekend pass to join in

Hey Stagger, I have not fished the Neshaminy. I just thought it would be a good location because of the park but no one is biting...hint, hint, nudge, nudge.

Maybe we should target Valley. Saucon is another place to consider.

I know its not Bucks...but I do like the LL or Valley if we're not fishing the nesham.

I was just out at lake nockamixon nailing sunnies and bluegills left and right.
Might be a good place to refine technics if nothing else.
But let me know when and where :)
It's always fun to fish with others and learn more at the same time

Volksnurse wrote:
What time are u done John?

Tough to say for the 2nd- There are some carpet guys coming in and I need to wait till they are done- I'm thinking early- mid afternoon.

For the 9th, I'm out by 1pm and could make a local stream by 2, but I'm thinking nothing much will be biting during the heat of the day.

I'm up for any location- LL, Valley, or Nesh- I'm able to not catch fish anywhere :)

Gents

Im totally up 4 valley as I never fished there.

Should have my schedule finalized in the next few days. That said, I may be able to sneek out this friday after work if I can get a sitter for the kids if anyone is interested. Let me know and I will see what I can do

I'd like to fish valley also.

I could get out also for Friday. Up for Neshaminy? Anyone else?

So is anyone still interested in Saturday? Bux/Mont? Saturday's pretty much the only day I'll have for the next week or so...

OK, I can not make the 2ed. The 6th is open for me.. The question is what wate to fish in. Thanks Sean!!

This weekend will be very tough as I have tons of plans, recital, soccer, etc but still trying to work out something for Friday PM locally on the Neshimany .. will update

Good for the 9th and I like Valley Creek since I have never fished there .. if we do it I am going to try to get there early AM

I would advise against holding any type of group get-togethers on valley during the weekend, that is unless you like standing in line waiting to fish.

@JasonS .. That bad?

yes. It is a stream with many, many "friends".

I have to agree. Might be more than just a little crowded this time of year

JasonS wrote:
yes. It is a stream with many, many "friends".

JT keep me posted on this I might be in the mood for a road trip. ;-)

Officially in the looped!

delta_dog wrote:
JT keep me posted on this I might be in the mood for a road trip. ;-)

Besides the 9th which I am good for, this friday PM is looking as a real possibility. I am going to try to plan to work the Philadelphia area (just have to find a sitter for the kids). Considering what everyone said abt weekends on Valley .. IF I can work it out anyone interested in meeting there Friday?

Should it be crowded on a friday PM?

Wed check in .. Bueller?... Bueller?... Bueller? Anyone? .. Anyone?

Back